Just Started Invisalign.... Very Excited........ - Kansas City, Missouri

So I will try to make this short. I had metal...

So I will try to make this short. I had metal braces some 20years ago, and has since experienced the spacing and teeth movement as I have gotten older. After some serious investigation of invisalign, and reading in this forum, it has really impressed me to begin my invisalign journey.

On Thursday, February 23, 2012 I had my consultation, pictures, x-rays, molds and impressions done. I was excited. The original clincheck came back on March 14, after reviewing with the dr. he wanted to make a few slight adjustments, he did. The final clincheck results were back on March 21, the trays were now ordered. Im starting to get nervoous at this point.

On April 5th, I had my 1 hour appt. for buttons, and my first lesson on incerting my trays, the do's and dont's, etc. So that first day at first was kinda a lot of pressure, fast forward today, it's been exactly 1 week and im still getting adjusted to something foriegn in my mouth. Overall so far so good. No complaints because all of you have prepared me for the what to do if this. 1/15 U 1/17 L Only 8 1/2 months

8/15 U 8/17 L Half way done! I see much...

8/15 U 8/17 L

Half way done! I see much improvement. Dr. Says I'm tracking perfectly. And I smile more.
Photos to come.

Today 12/12/12, I'm completely done with the upper...

Today 12/12/12, I'm completely done with the upper 15/15, as of now the lower 15/17.

I love my smile, this was so worth it. Can't wait to get the Zoom cleaning in office once I'm completely done! Two more lower trays to go, hopefully I want need refinements. Got a stubborn tooth on the bottom. Wish me luck.

Dr. Neil Kelly

That is so great that  your uppers are all done - woohoo!! How is that stubborn lower tooth coming along? Can you see any change??

Half way through?! That is excellent. You must be so excited! Can't wait to see your pictures. :)

Congrats on getting started! What a great review - looking forward to following you on your journey & hearing how things are coming along for you! Please keep us updated on how things are going. :)