BZWog Muffin Top - Kansas City, KS

After researching Smart Lipo for over a year, I...

After researching Smart Lipo for over a year, I finally did it on Dec 13, 2012. The procedure was easy, not to much pain, but the meds made me sick to my stomach. I was told to come home and shower every two hours squeezing out the blood and the fluids, what an experience! The next day I was a little sore but up and out of the house. I was back to work on Monday (had the procedure on Friday). I am three week out and can see a major change in my muffin top. That was all I had done however, I wish I would of had the money to go all the way around. I am still swollen but hoping that goes away and my stomach flattens a little more. I have to wear the wrap for one more week which can get uncomfortable but I am sure it helps. The key for me will be what will it be like in one/two years. If I like the results, will go back and do my flanks and back. My advice would be to find a good plastic surgeon to do the procedure. I lift weights, walk, ride bikes (when warm) so I am very anxious to get back in the gym on Monday. I hope this helps!

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon