Long Overdue - Kansas City, KS

Liposuction has truly changed my Life. I feel more...

Liposuction has truly changed my Life. I feel more confident than ever and looking my best all thanks to Dr. Swanson.I was at a point in my life where I needed a jumpstart some sort of motivation that's where liposuction came in. After my procedure I started to notice my clothes were fitting better and I was a smaller version of myself! This was the jumpstart I was looking for. The liposuction finally gave me the incentive to start taking better care of myself. I have lost weight and feel better than ever, I can honestly say I look better at 35 than I ever have before. If I would have known how life changing this procedure would have been and how very little downtime there was to all of It I would have had the procedure years ago!

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic experience and was referred by a friend. I was so very pleased to have Dr. Swanson has my surgeon. Dr. Swanson is knowledgeable and trustworthy, he makes you feel informed and comfortable about your potiental procedure. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Swanson he is a great doctor, and a good person...... Life changing thanks Dr S :)