How Great my Experience Was with Dr.perez - Kansas City, KS

I had lipo with fat transfer to my buttocks. i...

i had lipo with fat transfer to my buttocks. i always wanted a rounder and fuller butt. i had it done october 5th, im 2 months out. when i first went home i had a real big butt (which was great) over time the swelling went down, which is normal,(my butt shrunk) dr.perez shaped me very nicely although it has shrunk it has maintained the shape that he gave me. the lipo i had done on my flanks is very nice, no fat any more, there is still a little swelling. i also had lipo on my stomach and the back of my legs rite under my butt, they are both a little swollen as well, results take awhile to fully see when getting lipo. as long as you follow the instructions the docotr gives you, your results will make you happy. i look so much better in jeans and tight fitting shirts. i will have breast augumantation next with dr.perez.

I was wondering if you could post some before and after pics? I have been looking at getting a bbl from Dr. Perez.
Before & after pics?

Hi Benda, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us! I'm glad you're so happy with your results.

How was your recovery period, did you have much pain?

I would love to see some before/after pics, if you have any that you're comfortable sharing!

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

i rated dr. perez very high because he was honest in what to expect with my proceedure and his office staff is very nice and helpful. he takes time with his patients and listens.u dont have long waits at the office when you have an apoitment. i feel like im in good hands with dr.perez and his staff.he has a great staff at his office, they are very knowledgeable and make you feel comfortable. i recomend him to everyone !