It Works! DIDN'T Work... :(

I used two wraps, within 144 hours of each other,...

I used two wraps, within 144 hours of each other, and wore them for over 4 hours each time. Absolutely NO RESULTS, and extremely dissapointed!! All the reasons they suggest it may not work have nothing to do with me. I am a very "clean" eater. I am a vegetarian, i don't EVER drink pop, rarely drink juice, and i have a glass of red wine every night. I generally don't eat sugar although i can't avoid it when i have salad dressings, but that's not much to speak of. I don't eat fried foods, junk food of any kind except for the occasional bag of baked chips. I am regular as far as BM's go, and am not on any kind of medications. I have no problem drinking water, that's mostly what i drink anyways, except for a couple cups of coffee in the morning. I am about ten pounds overweight and carry it all on my middle-belly and love handles. I was excited and possitive this would work, I SO wanted it to work. SO DISSAPOINTED

It didn't work for me either! Very disappointed...
Full treatment is 4 wraps. You said you did 2. I would suggest doing a full treatment. Would you start a gym membership and after 2 weeks stop because you don't see results?
your supposed to use it for 45mins not over 4 hours each time!!! and once every 72 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!
It might be something that the wraps cant help you with. Their not miracle wraps they are meant to detoxify your cells, exercise and proper diet help this process out. I would check with your physician to see why you are 10 pounds over wight even though you eat so healthy.
Didn't work for me either!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

What is the problem with my comment?

Wow, I'm impressed by your diet!! I would say I eat pretty healthy overall, but you certainly have me beat - good job!!

Sorry to hear the wraps didn't work for you. It is pretty disappointing when you get your hopes up for a certain outcome, then it doesn't happen. :-/