Never in my Life Have I Felt So Beautiful - Kamloops, BC

My motivation for getting a breast augmentation...

My motivation for getting a breast augmentation was after I lost all of my hair. I had my self esteem ripped away from me so fast, and I couldn't pick myself back up. I felt like an "it"...
Now even just the next day they look absolutely stunning! I'm in total shock and I feel more beautiful than I ever have! No cons!

Bruising

Day 2, already softening

Still enjoying my breasts more and more every day

I love my breasts!!!! I would love them to be bigger but I'm SO HAPPY with them!!!! It is life changing
Dr Nicole Hallgren

I would never go to another surgeon! She made me feel 110% comfortable, the job she did on my breasts is just outstanding....! So beautiful. I am forever grateful to you dr hallgren!

They look natural.
Omg! I want that kind of boobs! Seriously love them! You look great! What size are they? Because that is the size I want mine :) but omg you look so great!
Thank you!! I am 600cc silicone moderate plus over muscle! :) I should post updated pics! They've dropped and look soooo natural
Omg post them I want to see! I want to go 700cc but some people say they may look fake so 600cc is also my option and seeing them in you I can se that they will be great! Who was your doctor? What size of bra do you have now? Sorry for to many questions but I'm so excited lol
Don't be sorry! I posted an update! I would advise you not to go bigger, 700cc will be very heavy and they tend to droop, under muscle is said to be very natural but I kind of think that over muscle with such a large implant is a better idea. For the natural sag! I have DD bra now! I would like an E but 600cc will last longer than 700cc will, just because of weight of the implant.
Thank you for the advise! Now that I now that 600cc last longer I will go 600cc I saw your update, your boobs look gorgeous!
I'm really happy for you, they look so great. How was surgery and how did you choose such a fantastic surgeon such as Dr Hallgren, she did a brilliant job!
In my town we only have about 3 plastic surgeons, and I've done my research and seen her work so I decided to trust her. I heard she was a "perfectionist" which in plastic surgery is what you want!!! Surgery went smooth! I'm on day 3 and I am not even sore anymore!!
Wow what size/shape did you get?
I got moderate plus, smooth, round 600cc over muscle implants! :)
Fabulous results!! Congrats :)