Dr. Roger Brown - Kalispell, MT

I lost over 100 pounds about 8 years ago, and had...

I lost over 100 pounds about 8 years ago, and had a tummy tuck done then. However, the surgeon in Hawaii that did it, basically just did a mini, eventhough he told me it was a full and charged me 8000 dollars!!
Last Friday I had surgery a full tummy tuck with muscle tightening and Breast Aug, 660cc implants. As I already had a DD cup, but my breasts were flat and deflated. It's been 3 days since I had surgery, and the results are already impressive. Dr. Brown is extremely skilled, accommodating, and very easy to talk to. He is interested in his patients well being, not using pictures to lure/advertise, instead he relies on word of mouth. I did my phone/email consultation on Monday, and had surgery friday!!! I am very impressed, as is my husband with Dr. Brown and his staff, They are personable professionals, and you can certainly see Dr. Brown's 30 years of plastic surgery experience every step of the way!! Thank you Dr. Brown!!

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! We'd love to see your after photos. You're in the thick of recovery right now. How are you feeling?

2 weeks post op, and still unsure how I feel about my TT. Open to comments!

PICS! 2 wks Post op, still unsure about how I like my TT results!! Comments welcome!!

First few nights were horrible and painful, no pain pump. My doctor took of 2 lbs. of skin from my tt, and I still feel like I am droopy/saggy... What are your thoughts?? I just might be to critical!! I love my breasts, I was a natural 36DD, and had 670 cc saline implants, which filled out my post pregnancy breasts... Took me to a 36I cup!! Lol My fiance is thrilled. lol Everyday gets better, and I was standing up straight within a few days. Let me know what your opinions of my belly are, and if I am overly worried!
I feel ok, Ive really healed well and quickly!! However, I worry that I still might have too much skin....
Montana Plastic Surgeon