Frownies No More! :)

I went to my dentist and saw she was doing...

I went to my dentist and saw she was doing cosmetic procedures, so I tried Botox injections. Almost immediately could see the tightening of the skin making those "frownies" disappear! Well worth the $200.00!

I see her again for my next injections in two weeks and can't wait to see how it looks by then! Fingers crossed! My personal goal is to lift that tired look and do away with that line in between my eyes from squinting! Then I would like to move to my mouth and finish up with my eyes.:D

Dr. Lyn Nguyen

She is my dentist.

Just a small note. She didn't think my eyes needed anything! How cool is that when your Doctor does less, makes less, but puts her patient #1!! I love Dr. Lyn! If you happen to have this "wonder treatment", mention my name, she would like that! She's so awesome~

Wow, I think you are the first review I have read from someone who had their Botox administered by a dentist. Dentists administering Botox has certainly been a point of conversation here on RealSelf. How are things looking now that they have had a little more time to settle in? Are you still loving the results?

Yes! Loving the results, but am somewhat dissapointed my husband hasn't noticed a thing! He was with me when I had round one done and didn't even notice the needle marks on my face! I, though, Have noticed and am excited about my appointment tomorrow! Thanks so much for sharing and I will let you know how it turns out. I had read that in the initial botox injections, you will have up to 35 injections? I'm quite sure I didn't have that many, but would like more information about how many shots is the norm and the "other" drug that does the same, but is cheaper. I just want the best, no matter what the price in dollars. To see that big "frownie" is entirely gone, almost, and that enough has made me a happy girl. We'll see what happens tomorrow and costs and what my doctor says, She is excellent, and if her face is anything to judge by, I'm sticking with my lady! :D Megan, You look Great! XD

Awe, sorry to hear you are bummed your husband hasn't noticed yet. Its probably because all he sees when he looks at you (with or without Botox) is his beautiful wife.

As for the 35 injections you mentioned, I haven't personally heard about people getting that many injections. I'm wondering if you are thinking of units, which is a measurement/quantity but not necessarily indicative of the number of actual injections that will be delivered. These Q&A's might help provide some more clarity for you:

How Many Botox Units for 11's or Frown Lines?

Botox for Frown Lines - How Many Units Are Normal?

Let us know how your appointment goes - hoping it goes great!!

Hi! It's the 53 year old that looks 43! You were correct about the units of Botox, of how many injections! My face is complete now! I had a couple of touch ups for my frownies, turned out Great! I also had my sides of my mouth and lips done for that sexy pout! I can't believe how good I look! Boy, does' my husband notice now! I also had fillers done along my cheeks and overall it is a fresh, sexy change! She was perfect!!! I highly recommend her, as I don't appear to look false, just refreshed and ten years younger! I have lost weight and am back to wearing my daring outfits, that I looked too old to wear before this wonderful youth injections!!!! XD

Good for you!! Rock those daring outfits!!

Keep us posted on your future Botox adventures! :)