Frownies No More! :)

I went to my dentist and saw she was doing...

I went to my dentist and saw she was doing cosmetic procedures, so I tried Botox injections. Almost immediately could see the tightening of the skin making those "frownies" disappear! Well worth the $200.00!

I see her again for my next injections in two weeks and can't wait to see how it looks by then! Fingers crossed! My personal goal is to lift that tired look and do away with that line in between my eyes from squinting! Then I would like to move to my mouth and finish up with my eyes.:D

Just a small note. She didn't think my eyes needed anything! How cool is that when your Doctor does less, makes less, but puts her patient #1!! I love Dr. Lyn! If you happen to have this "wonder treatment", mention my name, she would like that! She's so awesome~

Wow, I think you are the first review I have read from someone who had their Botox administered by a dentist. Dentists administering Botox has certainly been a point of conversation here on RealSelf. How are things looking now that they have had a little more time to settle in? Are you still loving the results?

Yes! Loving the results, but am somewhat dissapointed my husband hasn't noticed a thing! He was with me when I had round one done and didn't even notice the needle marks on my face! I, though, Have noticed and am excited about my appointment tomorrow! Thanks so much for sharing and I will let you know how it turns out. I had read that in the initial botox injections, you will have up to 35 injections? I'm quite sure I didn't have that many, but would like more information about how many shots is the norm and the "other" drug that does the same, but is cheaper. I just want the best, no matter what the price in dollars. To see that big "frownie" is entirely gone, almost, and that enough has made me a happy girl. We'll see what happens tomorrow and costs and what my doctor says, She is excellent, and if her face is anything to judge by, I'm sticking with my lady! :D Megan, You look Great! XD
Dr. Lyn Nguyen