Dr. Yu Changed my Life! - Kahului, HI

Five and a half mos. ago I went to Dr. Yu and my...

Five and a half mos. ago I went to Dr. Yu and my life has changed !! How? Well- Now when I go to the grocery store I get what I call a "double take"! Being a woman, I feel that there is so much pressure on us to "look young" "act young" "be the super woman"....... At any rate, I decided I would go for it and invest some money on myself ! My opinion is that I feel that I want to do whatever there is available to keep myself looking good. My outcome was everthing that i anticipated and more, within 3 weeks I looked l5 yrs younger and as I stated earlier i was getting "double take" looks from the opposite sex at the grocery store! lol ! Dr. Yu is a very talented and patient plastic surgeon and his staff is great. My total experience with them has been nothing short of A+++++, 150%, I would recomend them to anyone looking to keep yourself looking youthful and good !!

Kahului Plastic Surgeon

Living on Maui for 30+ yrs. i've seen 2 other dr's in the same field as Dr. Yu. The experiences with these other 2 dr's is a 1. compared to the level of service with Dr. Yu is a 5+. I choose Dr. Yu because he and his staff is better! The photo I'm submitting is me with my 29 yr. old son and 31 yr. old daughter!

Oh my ! You look amazing.
Wish the best doctors did,nt live so far away.?
Do you have any close up before photos? Hard to tell what you looked like. Also what age are you?
You look great!! You look like you could be your childrens older sister, you do not look old enough to be their mother. What a wonderful result!