Juverderm Very Good

Had previously used Perlane to lessen naso labial...

Had previously used Perlane to lessen naso labial folds. The Perlane worked but it was expensive because it took several vials to get the results I wanted. I got the same good results with Juvederm and much less was used. I'm sold on it. My doctor says he doesn't use Perlane any longer because his patients are so happy with the results of Juvederm.

One overall comment. Some people have had bad experiences with a number of the procedures listed on this website. That is only natural as some things work on one person and not on another. However I very strongly recommend that patients go to a board certified plastic surgeon or a board certified dermatologist with several years experience in the use of fillers. I notice that every Tom, Dick and Harry...dentists, opthamologists, nurses...are getting into the action because fillers are a very profitable business. Stay away from these amateurs. You have a good chance of being dissatisfied. I have only  gone to the top people for the procedures I have had (not that many) and I have been 100% satisfied every time. Your face is not a great place to save money. You can always buy cheaper underwear.

would you mind sharing the name of the doctor & phone number, location. Thanks!

Hi happy21 -- Doctor information is shown at the top of the review. Click on that link for full contact details. Hope this helps!

I lived in New York for 25 years. I have used doctors there but I discovered an excellent doctor in Ft. Laudedale whom I now use. I recommend him very strongly. His name is Dr. Nathan Mayl and he's, as I say, in Ft. Lauderdale. He's a plastic surgeon plus he's been in practice for a very long time and has been President of the Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons. Very nice guy. Nice office. A bit hard to find the very first time. It's VERY IMPORTANT to use someone good if you want to get good results. Dr. Mayl's fees are the same as (or even a bit lower than people who haven't a clue.) Stay away from anyone not BOARD CERTIFIED as a Dermatologist or a Plastic Surgeon. Lots of fast buck artists out there. Dr. Mayl has a website and so does the ULTRA famous Dr. Frederic Brandt in Coral Gables FL but I'll bet he costs a fortune. All the models and stars use him.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Doctor did a great job. He has more than 30 years experience as a plastic surgeon and has great credentials too.