Couldn't Have Asked for a Better Experience

I am only 21 but have always had dark circles...

I am only 21 but have always had dark circles under my eyes and always have looked tired. Although no body noticed the results unless i told them, to me, it is obviously a vast improvement.

I was getting my makeup done at MAC and the lady said that i was so lucky to have such rested eyes because i must not have to use concealer underneath, at that point i laughed and told her i just had juvederm less than a week ago. I feel so much better about how i look, when i wake up i look more like my usual self and after being awake for a bit i have virtually no puffyness, unlike before. Because the juvederm filled the area around my eyes the darkeness looks better because my bags do not cause a harsh shadow under my eyes like they used to.

Be sure to shop around, although i love my dermatologist (who did my procedure) i found a place a few weeks later that charger $250 for 1 mL which is how much my doctor used. She did mine in the course of two treatments to allow the initial swelling to go down and to prevent "over-doing it". This is a great product, i am now trying to think of a subtle way to tell my mother that she should really consider getting this done. In my before picture i am wearing concealer under my eyes, in the after i am not, so the results are even better than it appears.

I am only 21 but have always had dark circles...

* although i am sure results very - i had NO bruising, and didn't notice much swelling which i am sure was because i iced my eyes consistently the 2 days following each injection

QE Laser Clinic - Vancouver