Juvederm for Undereye Hollows & Dark Circles

It's been exactly 5 days since my Juvederm...

It's been exactly 5 days since my Juvederm injections and the results are great! Last night my hubby made a comments on how good my eyes looked -without being asked by me. YAY :) Just as my nurse said, it took 5 days for the slight lumps/humps to smooth out and look natural. The first 2 days the lumps/humps of Juvederm gel were noticeable to us (my husband and I). However, other people didn't notice. I was a bit of a mess right after the procedure with some slight needle bruising and the 'bee sting' that the Botox injections make. Over the next 3 days the humps smoothed out a little more each day.

Now my eyes look like I've had a GREAT night of sleep even though I really didn't. This is a true improvement. The hollows are more filled in and the dark circles much less prominent.

I had Botox right at the outer corners of my eyes and that took away the deeper crows feet which has greatly improved the look of my eyes.

I highly recommend the product(s) and will do it again.

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Monika at Dr. Naficy's office in Bellevue is AMAZING! She's excellent at injections and extremly careful. She made sure I was comfortable and knew what to expect from the procedure as well as afterward. This was my very first time having anything done to my face and she was very patient and understanding. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE. Also the entire team at Dr. Naficy is great.