Juvederm is Threatening my Very Life

6 weeks ago I had JUVADERM injections by {edited}...

6 weeks ago I had JUVADERM injections by {edited} in Westwood Los Angles. Now I have bumps that migrate around my face at will and I look like a nightmare.Injections around my eyes have migrated as low as under my chin near my throat. Much worse - the migration patterns may require serious life threatening surgery. Tell People DO NOT DO IT! Editor note: you must be contacted privately with doctor recommendations and feedback. Readers should click on your username to reach the private contact form.

I recently had Juvederm injected under my eyes. Well I have a kidney bean bag under my right corner of my eye and a gummy worm bag under my left eye. It has been 3 weeks and I'm hoping it will dissolve real quick but at this rate it is going to take months. Never never again. It looks horrible. I wear my hair in my eyes like Cousin It to hide these bags. Yes it is a softer filler and the bags are nice and soft too.
what? you serious? mines perfect you sure they used what they said they did? juvederm is softer than restylane...glad you got juvederm then imagine restylane!!would of been worse... be good if u could put pics up