Juvederm Lasts over a Year - Sonora, CA

I first used a filler called Captique. It was 500...

I first used a filler called Captique. It was 500.00 and lasted 3 months to the date. I then tried Juvederm for my laugh lines and it lasted over a year, like a year and 3-4 months. It is well worth the money!!! I used Juvederm because I read that Radisse had side effects, like someone developed Lupus. Juvederm has had no side effects. Except, when they say don't get your blood pressure up or excerise, they mean it. I had a vigorus exercise session less than 24 hours after the injections and I bruised terribly. The following times, I waited 2 days before I exercised and had no brusing at all. I would love to try botox, but I am afraid of that because of the side effects. I am a 40 year old woman with sun wrinkled skin..I'm from California!!! I have never had any plastic surgery and do care about what I put in my body. But I can honestly say that Juvederm is amazing!!! Sherri H.

Hi Sherri,

Great to hear that you had a positive experience. And thanks for reinforcing that you should always follow the direction of you doctor. Botox much like Juvederm has good and bad review so you should do your research and talk to your doctor. You should check out more information about it here.

Thanks for your review, do you have pictures? We do love pictures!

-Britt

Hi Britt, I know they took pictures but I have never seen them..but I can tell you the results are amazing and so worth it. Sherri

Hi Sherri,

Completely understand. Well if you do feel comfortable taking your own pictures of how you look now we would love to see them. Cell phone picts evern work well ;)

Thanks for the update.

-Britt

Resolutions Skin Care

Diane is the nurse that does all the treaments. She takes her time and is honest about what will work for you and what won't.