Juvederm Rocks! Doc Did It a New Way!

I just had my yearly injections of Juvederm on the...

I just had my yearly injections of Juvederm on the nasal folds and marionette lines. I had two vials and this is my third year using it. The first time I used restalyne and it lasted about a month and a half. I was very upset so my PS gave me juvederm ultra. It was great and lasted a year. I go every March since then.

This year instead of getting a dental block my plastic surgeon suggested that I try the newest way of injecting. He mixed the lidocain in with the juvederm and applied slowly. It was painful (but with the dental blocks from earlier times it was still painful)I made it through. Afterward I had no swelling or pain from the dental block. I only needed ice for about 10 minutes (there was no stinging like I had previously) I even went to my kickboxing class 1 1/2 hours later. My doctor is just wonderful!

The manufacturer of Juvederm states clearly on their website, that strenuous activity should be avoided for the first day after the injections.
Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

My doctor is a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience who takes the time to explain the procedure and does not try to get you to do anything just to make a buck. Also the staff is wonderful!