Juvederm Not Painful As I Thought

I must say i was nervous as hell getting the...

i must say i was nervous as hell getting the treatment done on my nasolobial folds.After reading all the negative reviews here i even tought about canceling the appointment.But they already had charged my CC i was like what the heck just go for it.

I had it done 1hr ago. I did not get the dental block i hate needles in my mouth.I hate needles period. She mixed it with the numbing medicin i must say it hurts just a little but it was not horrible.And my pain tolerance is low very low.So if i can do it i would say anybody can,i am such a chicken if it comes to needles.

I had no swelling no bruising whatsoever. I did not want them to inject to much reading all the lumps&bruises here i was worried.I did not get my lips done now i wish i would have.I did not know what to expect so i wanted less put on my face as possible.

I dont know how its gonna turn out they only used half of the syringe,and i cant tell the results yet.But it looks good and no pain whatsoever. I think it really depends on who does it and if they do it right.

I hope this help to some chickens like me to make their decisions.