LOVE It!

I had Juvederm injected into my upper lip to make...

I had Juvederm injected into my upper lip to make it a bit fuller. I LOVE IT! I was TERRIFIED that I would turn into Lisa Rhinna, and told this to my doctor. He totally understood and didn't inject too much. There was some left over and he suggested injecting the rest into my cheek area. I said sure. I didn't notice my cheeks not looking good before and I don't really notice them looking that much better now, but whatever (it was all the same price). Oh, he first injected my upper lip with numbing stuff, so it didn't hurt at all.

He told me to massage the injection sites for 5 minutes, 5 times a day, for 5 days, which I did. The areas were a little lumpy at first (and my lips were swollen, and I was terrified that I'd made a horrible mistake), but the lumpiness went away. Today is day 5 and I look fantastic! I wonder if the people complaining about lumps maybe didn't massage the area? I don't know. I had the little white bumps I saw mentioned before in reviews (on my lip), but only the first day. It went away by the second day. I also recommend taking arnica tablets for 3 days before the injection to help with swelling & bruising. I didn't have any bruising at all (and I have sensitive skin that bruises easily).

Anyway, if you look at the photo (taken 4 days after the injection), you'll see my upper lip is subtly plumber... which is exactly what I wanted.

Dr. Pickart