Juvederm Looks Amazing -- I Don't Ever Want It to Wear Off!

Love it. Took ten years off my face and gave me a...

Love it. Took ten years off my face and gave me a lip line, which I NEVER had. At first, I freaked. They handed me a mirror and my face was so swollen I looked like Lisa Simpson.

Two hours later, the swelling went down and it looked fine. I mistakenly planned a very active day afterward, complete with a birthday tea and shopping trip with daughter. Drinking tea and running around the mall with a teenager, helping her try on clothes with throbbing lips was not fun. I was sure everyone was looking at me. I'd catch a glimpse and see I looked fine but it was hard. Then we went for pizza. Ow.

The next day, the pain was gone as was all the swelling. I am so thrilled. People are telling me how rested and good I look. It's so natural. Now I'm just worried about when it's going to wear off and how often I will want to do it. I'm not exactly wealthy so I don't know if I can stay on this treadmill. But at the moment, looking in the mirror is so much fun!

Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

He was conservative -- didn't make me look like a duck and didn't try to erase all my wrinkles, so I don't look photoshopped. I didn't bruise at all.