Hands Down-Worth It! 1st Timer-undereye & Lips

Wow! What a difference. I am 31 years old and I...

Wow! What a difference. I am 31 years old and I think I look young for my age, but I thought I always looked tired. When I decided to get Juvederm, I was a little nervous, but I really wanted to look rested. I got injections under my eyes, in my lips and my smile lines on either side of my noise. I was told by the Dr I may get black eyes or bruising for a day or two, so I did it on a Friday, but I didn't experience any bruising at all! IN fact, I went back to work and just shut my office door for 2-3 hours.

The results are instant (with some swelling at first) and since the treatment, I've had numerous comments on how I never seem to age. It's great! The fine lines under my eyes from years of being out in the sun are gone and my lips don't have creases in them anymore. They are full and look sexier. It's probably a less dramatic improvement to those around me; however I can definitely tell a big difference. It is natural looking and not over done. I really don't need to wear much makeup now whereas before I was applying makeup to mainly to use lighting tricks for my eyes.

Coming from a first timer, the filler does take a little while to get used to. In the past, I've been known to bit my lip when I've nervous, but I can't do that now. (That's a good thing.) I practiced smiling in the mirror a few times to see what looks best with my plumper lips and the filler in my smile lines. Overall, it doesn't get in the way of normal facial expressions though. Pros/Cons-I got carded the other day?!?!

Richmond Dermatologist