Crazy Happy With Results- Nasolabial Folds

I went to see a plastic surgeon regarding my deep...

I went to see a plastic surgeon regarding my deep nasolabial folds, and for Botox as well. I was aprehensive to say the least about the Juviderm and asked him to go easy and err on the side of caution. The injections DID hurt, but were quite tollerable. I was a bit nervous right after the injections because I looked a tiny bit swollen. Honestly, by the time I was on the highway driving home, I couldn't even tell the procedure had been done... but for the beautiful foldfree face looking back at me in the rearview mirror! I had really tiny pin prick marks from the needle. My skin isn't flawless to begin with, so they weren't even worth covering up. My only "downside" was that I had a touch of swelling and a very small light bruise on one side. I could feel the sweeling with my fingers, but it wasn't something that you could visually differentiate from the non swollen side. The bruise went away within about 48 hours. Honestly, I wish I had a bit more put in there! Next time I'll get a bit more for sure.

Akron Plastic Surgeon