Big Mistake!!

I want to first say that I had juvederm in my lips...

I want to first say that I had juvederm in my lips and nas folds back in November and I'm happy with those results. I have some deep hollows under my eyes that no amount of concealer can correct. I was tired of looking tired all the time, so I had some juvederm put under my eyes. Such a mistake. I look dreadful. It's been three weeks. I bruised very badly under my left eye and although my right eye didn't bruise, there's so much swelling still with lumpiness where the product is. I also have are two distinct ridges and then dark circles beneath where the product was placed. I feel I've been very patient with the healing process and I think this is just going to be the way it is. I feel so embarrassed and humilated. I've been running around with sunglasses on, but it's hard to wear them inside buildings! Truly, I wasn't intending to look worse than before I had the procedure, but I sure do now!! I don't need to look like I'm in my 20s (I'm 41) but I just wanted to look rested. Not the case at the moment! I want to thank you all for sharing your experiences on this site. It's been so very helpful. I actually have an appt. later today to have the enzyme injected to remove the juvederm. This product should not be placed under they eyes. I don't know what I was thinking!!