Juvederm and Botox - Today I am going to have hyaluronidase injected into my lips.

Today I am going to have hyaluronidase injected...

Today I am going to have hyaluronidase injected into my lips to see if it will reduce the swelling burning tingling feeling and the lumps.I am bit nervous after the bad experience I have just had with Juvederm so I asked the doctor to do a skin test first and I didn't have a bad reactions so fingers crossed.

Ok I just come from the doctor and having Hyaluronidase

Ok I just come from the doctor and having Hyaluronidase injected into my Lip, there is very minimal swelling and so far all seems ok but it has only been an hour, I had a local and didn't feel anything.The lumps feel smaller already I'm not sure if thats because my lip is a little swollen and therefore the lumps feel smaller lets see, Im feeling confident about this as I have been very sick after having the Juevderm injected a few months ago.

Juvederm and Botox

OK its been 6 days since I had Hyaluronidase and nothing it didn't work at all, my lip looks like a cats mouth, but physically I feel much better I have been sick for a bout 2 months. I am hoping this bad experience is all most over! I am going to have hyalruronidase one more time to try and reduce the lumps and hope the lumps I have are not Granulomas....fingers crossed......
ooooooo

Ok today is the day after my Hyaluronidase injections( 24 hours), My Lip is a little swollen but of cause thats to be expected, the lumps seem to be a little smaller but not a great deal, and I still feel really sick.I hope this gets better soon,I really don't want this to continue for 8 months or 6 more months which will be the 8 month mark like I have read with some people.