Juvederm in CA

Have only had Restylane before and did experience...

Have only had Restylane before and did experience some blue tinge (from overfill) but this went away when hyaluronidaise was used.

This is the first time using Juvederm and it is hard to acurately judge due to the severe bruising and following brown stain I experienced. I have noticed though that it does seem to not stay in place as well as Restylane in the under eye/cheek area.

I had Juvederm injected in under eye area. I requested no numbing but the PS insisted on using an injectible block. This along with the Juvederm injections caused severe bruising which lasted 3 wks.

Now that the bruising is gone, there's a brownish stain where the bruise was. I contacted the PS and his nurse told me that it was pigmentation and to use Auroderm. I have been using this for 3 wks w/ no improvement.

How long before improvement? Would also like to have the Juvederm disolved, too puffy. Will this help w/ color? Thanks

Did not listen to request for no numbing. Feel like he pushed Juvederm over Restylane (when I requested Restylane) because he is more comfortable injecting it.