Juvaderm Trial

I am part of a trial here in WA. state through my...

I am part of a trial here in WA. state through my doctor's office - so was injected with Juvaderm in November.  The naso-labial folds was the test site - and overall I'm elated with the results.  I did  bruise a bit more with these than injections from Restylane in the same site, where I hardly bruised.  There was a topical applied, but unlike Restylane which can burn somewhat  - I didn't feel any sensation at all with the Juvaderm.  I'm going to have it injected into my lips next month.

I had Juvaderm yesterday and I'm very pleased with the results. My Dermatologist applied a numbing agent (gel) to the nasal fold area and the injections were just a little pinch- not a big deal- and I am terrified of injections.I had a tiny dimple spot left from a mole removal- my Dr. put a tiny juvaderm in and it is almost invisible now! Also had Botox to my forehead and crowsfeet- it will take about 3 days to see those benefits- can't wait! the cost of my procedure was $300 for the Botox - that was 300 units @$10.00 each. And $450.0 for one syringe of Juvaderm.
I am interested in having Juvaderm injected into the corners of my lower lip to fill in the lines there, also in small crow's feet and fine lines under eyes. I would like to know how long this will last and I have been to a dermatologist who does this procedure, but long before Juvaderm was even heard of. I am wondering about the cost of this procedure . The name of the Dermatologist is Nicole Hartsough in Loves Park, IL.
Is there a way of having Juverderm done by clincal trial,
I would like have fewer wrinkles how can I do this without breaking the Bank??
Juvaderm is the best! I had it injected in my lips 19 months ago and it's still there. I feel like it will last for at least 2-3 years for me...maybe longer. It's amazing!!!! Highly recomended.
I am looking for clinical trials for juvaderm or injectables. I am looking to reduce lines and hopefully find lip enhancement. I am definitly looking to be a guinea pig!!!!!!! not afraid at all.
i am in massachusetts and i am interested in a clinical trial in boston aresa for juvaderm . i want it injected into my nasofolds and my lips but also have an indentation from a scar that i want to try it in .. i had open heart surgery over my breast was the incision and there is a small indentation that i feel that if i could have a little filer in it , it would help it tremendously .