Just Had SmartLipo

I had smartLipo 4 weeks ago, I had 4 areas done...

I had smartLipo 4 weeks ago, I had 4 areas done (stomach, lovehandles, inner and outer thighs), it would have cost £5500 but I got a special price and paid £3k, It was very painful, especially the inner thighs, but I got a train home afterwrds, the antibiotics knocked me about but I did 3 full day meetings including a plane trip the following day, I had to wear a full cosmetic girdle and peed continually but otherwise I managed. To date I have seen no change.. except my skin tone and the fat beneath the skin is alot looser - like jelly in places, but I was told to expect this and not to expect to see the full results until 3-4 motnhs after surgery.. takes quite abit of faith! In the meantime you should drink 3l of fluid per day and try and eat 300 cals less then you burn

Hi, I am thinking about Smart Lipo, not Lipdissolve, and would like to hear from those of you who have had Smart Lipo.
Sounds to me like you are talking about lipodissolve offered by fig, not the real smartlipo. Read here
I had smart lipo 11 months ago and still have no results. My tummy is like jelly and my thighs have had no change at all. I think my condition of my fat is worse because it is looser that it was. The doctor I used first told me to wait and exercise. Then 2 months ago gave me diet tablets and was going to charge £100 for them! I could have taken them a year ago and saved the money on the Lipo. I think that it is not 100% certain that you will lose the fat and that should be pointed out at the start. A total waste of money. Go for the painful Lipo suction and get real results.
Could you tell me where you had smartlipo done?
I'm the same, had smartlipo in April and 4 months on there has been no improvement to the fatty areas, if anything the areas look worse. Also the areas particularly on my outer things are still painful and tender. The actual procedure was the most painful experience I've endured in my life, may as well have been in a torture chamber. I also am going to ask for my money back but don't know where I stand! There wasn't even a nurse present, which surely can't have been right.
I had Smartlipo exactly 4 months ago. I look terrible. The "liquified" fat still wobbles around. I wasn't told to eat less or to drink plenty of water. I paid £5,000 and look worse than before. I intend to ask for my money back on my next appointment.