10 Weeks After Eventhough the Results Are Not As Expected, It Was Worth It

I'm not living in the States, I live in Riga,...

I'm not living in the States, I live in Riga, Latvia (Europe...) I had my TT 10 days ago, after 3 pregnancies my belly skin looked awful, though I'm thin and exercising a lot that's something you can't get rid of in the gym, so I had it, the pain after is terrible!!! I didn't know what hurts more my belly or my back, cause you can't stand strait, I'm still walking bended, but I must say it gets better each day.

I'm not swollen, but I still have my bandeges on, so I saw my belly only when they change them (I'm going every day to the clinic to change them) but it looks like the scar is very thin and even, and the belly button looks nice, so I'll update when they will take of the stiges on Nov. 3rd.

10 weeks ago I had a full TT. After 3 pregnancies...

10 weeks ago I had a full TT. After 3 pregnancies each with big babies, I had a lots of extra skin and big distance between the muscles. The pain in the first week was awful, but after a week - 10 days it was really okay. for 3-4 weeks I was walking bended and it causes a lot of back pain. After the operation I thought it was successful, but I had an hematoma right above the scar which didn't want to heal and the skin above it got dry and was pealed off so there was a wound which didn't heal and the doctor decides 4 weeks after the TT to make a correction operation and to cut off that part which didn't heal. He said it's because my skin due to the pregnancies was so thin like a paper, and that's why the skin didn't heal. So I went through the second operation and it left me with pigmentation around the cut which looks ugly, I just hope it will gradualy fade away. I plan to polish the scars with lazer, maybe it can help the pigmentation too.  So I'm happy that my belly is flat now and I don't have this pregnant woman look, but I'm not happy that I have the extra scar from the second operation, and the pigmentation, and that the scar is higher than I thought it would be.

Dr. Jursevich

he's concidered the best here

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

You know something, you are right, maybe I'm just still very upset over my results and think these doctors should be more considerate when they cut into you. I will remove it. I very sorry.
Your results are nice but your scar is weird.
The scar was prior to the surgery, and she went to get a tummy tuck not a scar revision. Somethings you can keep to yourself Delisiously. In response to your comment to Airela. Beside she looks great mission accomplished!
OMG, that is my stomach, your before! Thank you for posting your pics! I can't wait to have my TT!
OK I found you. Mine is much nastier looking and by looking at your scar is much larger. I may post pics later after this crater heals more.
So I'm updating... now almost 4 weeks after, there is nothing to compare!!! I feel great (I was starting to feel good about 2 weeks after). I'm doing everything at home, coocking, washing dishes, driving my car, I'm just being very careful not to lift anything heavy (which is really dificult with my 1 year and 3 months baby...) my belly looks very flat, no extra skin, nice belly button, the only thing that a bit upsets me is that because my belly skin was very thin after the 3 pregnancies there is one place just above the scar that looks like skin was pealed of it, and the doctor said that next week he will make a small correction on it, and that I shouldn't be worried it will look great at the end, so I trust him, cause really so far it looks amazing! Oh, I'm so happy no more big fat belly with lots of falling skin! So far it really looks like it was worth it, even though first 2 weeks are painefull (especially the first 5 days) and I can't hold my baby for at least 2 months I got my nice figure back! I will update after the correction on Thursday.