29yr Old Model with Breast Tumor - Lumpectomy and Double Reconstruction - Jupiter, FL

It was a very scary time for me. A lot of stress...

It was a very scary time for me. A lot of stress and uncertainty. My insurance at the time only covered two doctors, and Dr. Koger was not one of them. I had such a horrendous experience with the first round of Doctors my insurance was forcing me to see - they were not compassionate - they refused to work with the cosmetic Doctors to ensure the best outcome. I then consulted with Dr. Koger and his team (Kelly) who are so knowledgeable, compassionate, and caring. I immediately felt the difference. I was finally in good hands. I had finally met a Doctor (Dr. Kim Koger) who cared about ALL aspects of my health - emotionally, mentally, and physically.

The surgery went very smoothly. Dr. Koger, and his team were attentive through the 1yr follow-up process. To this day if I have a question he'll scheduled an appointment and happily see me. My breasts are symmetrical and beautiful. You would never know I had a tumor the size of one of my breasts. My breasts now are not a constant reminder of my health scare, but rather a beautiful part of my body that I embrace as my own. Thanks to Dr. Koger and his amazing team.
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Koger is the epitome of what a surgeon should be. Highly educated, extremely passionate, and in tune with his patients needs and desires. I trust him with my life - my beauty, my body, my happiness. I wouldn't see anyone else.