Very Happy with Result - Jupiter, FL

I recently had a facelift along with a breast...

I recently had a facelift along with a breast augmentation at age 60. I am so happy with my result! I look natural and not pulled like I see so many people after facelifts. My breast are full and perky again. Not only am I thrilled but my husband says I seem so much happier. How could I not be happier when I look at myself in the mirror and like what I see now.

West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

From the first phone call to my last visit my experience has been all positive. I found the office staff to be caring and responsive to all my queries. Dr. Cooper has been terrific throughout the whole process, even when I whined at bit. I chose Dr. Cooper because many of my friends have had facelifts and after seeing their results I knew I wanted Dr. Cooper to do my surgery. I did consult with a couple of other doctors as they recommend that you do that but I found that Dr. Cooper and his staff where much better then the others. I love my results and am so happy that I decided to finally do it!

funny thing is, I was looking at RATEMD and some of the negative reviews had "responses" to them. Apparently they were from patients that like Dr. Cooper, except that the email on top (I guess unknown to the sender at the time) were from "chefleslie" ha ! what a coincidence Leslie is Dr. Cooper's chef! Busted! lol
good staff bad doctor......he should get his license taken away!