Upper Eyelids with Dr. Rankin. - Jupiter, FL

Hi all. I finally decided to do my upper eyelids...

Hi all. I finally decided to do my upper eyelids after getting sick and tired of looking "sick and tired" The uppers would hang over any make up applied and I looked half asleep everyday. I have had previous surgeries with Dr. Rankin and of course he was my "go to guy". I did go with a relative to her surgeon and got his opinion and was shocked to find he wanted to do upper and lower eye, laser peel, mini face lift, and fillers at the end. Whoa! I only went to oblige my relative and when we left she was shocked as well. I AGAIN told he Dr.Rankin was the ONLY person I would trust, especially with my face. I am so very happy with all of his work I could NEVER go anywhere else. I am 5 days post op from upper bleph and it went like a breeze. Dr. Rankin and his staff are outstanding and I am certain the outcome will be great. I have some swelling around the eyes, and the bruising is already starting to go away. I wake in the morning looking like a boxer, but it subsides over the day. I have a little concern about the under eye swelling. Looks like water bags in the morning, but I think gravity is doing that. I keep icing several times a day and large sunglasses will get me to the store and back without stares. I would love to see and hear from you all on the bleph and recovery time. I will be happy to share my thoughts on mine and the other procedures I have had done. I went from "no way, not me" to ABSOLUTLY WITH DR. RANKIN.
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rankin and his staff are saints. they always have time for any questions and not feel rushed. His skill is amazing and I would trust him above all others.