Best surgeon out there! - Jupiter, FL

I first consulted with Dr. Shuter 2 years ago...

I first consulted with Dr. Shuter 2 years ago while I was researching my options for a tummy tuck and breast reduction. I consulted with a total of 7 plastic surgeons and Dr.Shuter stood out from the crowd.Why? Firstly, he's a gentleman and a family man and treats his patients with the utmost respect and care. He doesn't sugar coat anything and let's you know exactly what you're in for. He spends as much time as you need him to spend with you asnwering all questions in detail. You can tell he's passionate about what he does and wants the best results for every patient. He doesn't recommend tummy tucks and breast reductions at the same time for safety reasons. he's HUGE into safety which is major for us all! His bedside manner is comforting and he's a perfectionist in his field. My tummy tuck surgery in 2011 went much smoother than I anticipated and my scars are barely visible now! I just had my breast reduction yesterday (may 7 2013) and I cant believe how little pain I'm in, if any! His work is FABULOUS - he is the picasso of plastic surgery and you'd be crazy to overlook this brilliant surgeon. The staff at his office are extremely friendly and helpful and the team work is palpable. Look no further folks ... Dr. Shuter is AMAZING!
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon