Breast Implant Removal with Lift, Mini Tummy Tuck- for the Avid Athlete - Jupiter, FL

I am a triathlete. I just finished an ironman in...

I am a triathlete. I just finished an ironman in 11 hours 2 min in Louisville on August 25th, so I'm fit, athletic and happy with my body. Also happy with my implants as far as how they look.... However, being so active, I just want to be more lean and the boobs just have to go!!! I'm not tiny or huge, 5'7, 135 lbs with 300cc implants. So they are normal size for my body, but I really want to be an A. I know, weird!! I nursed both my girls for over a year and had terrible national geographic boobs! I chose the least surgery for the best result to restore mass. Thus, choosing implants over a lift 5 years ago. As my life has moved on, I decided to go back for the lift and remove the implants. I also am in the best shape ill probably ever be in and still have a pouch of skin/fat above my c section scar. After a hysterectomy in nov 2012, the pouch was even worse.... So while in the OR, might as well get ride of that too!!!!
So on September 4th I had implant removal with mastopexy with mini tummy tuck.
Day 0-3 stayed in the surgical pavilion instead of going home alone to hotel room. (traveled alone to FL to have surgery from CT, cheaper and I like doctor) was very happy with choice to stay in the care of RN to help me. I was up and moving on day 1. Needed a little help figuring out how to deal with the drain from mini tt.
Day 3 drove to hotel and layer low. Took pain meds and sleeping pills but pain level was only 4 tops.
Day 4-5- I'm out shopping, gong to movies, got a facial. No pain meds needed. Just an art form to hide this dame drain!!!!! I go to doc Wednesday to remove drain, stitches and then get to fly home on day 7!!!!!!

Ill post pics after my postop appointment ......but I can't tell you right now, I AM THRILLED!!!! I love already hoe my shirts fit with small boobs. Totally makes me look 10lbs less!!!!!

One week post op

Tomorrow will be day 7. I fly home finally!!! Had my drain removed today as well as a few stitches. All painless. I had my STERI strips removed with fresh ones put back on. Everything looks amazing and I couldn't be more thrilled!!! Only slight bruising on one breast and incisions look great!
I am taking no pain meds. I am tender to touch on my breats and abdomen but am walking around with a hop in my step and feel great!!!

One more thing-

I forgot to add that it looks like I lost 20 lbs just from the implant removal!!!! It's so amazing!!!!
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cooper is great and so is his staff!!!! I came all the way from CT to be Dr. Cooper's Patient! I think surgically he is very talented and gifted and I also like that he has a personality and a sense of humor. I highly recommend Dr Cooper!