So, my initial plan was to have. Much needed tummy...

So, my initial plan was to have. Much needed tummy tuck, then my husband got the idea of implants in my head, so I was going to do both at the same time. After careful consideration and trying to plan this all out, I decided to hold of on the tummy tuck and just get the breast aug. Why?
1) tummy tuck takes 10-14 days recovery ( don't have that much time built up yet this yr to take off)
2) it will be a few more months at least until I get the money to cover both procedures at once
3) I'm impatient, I want something done now. :-)

The surgeon I'm seeing is currently using mentor, but is adding sientra so I chose sientra. From what I've read, the silicone is more cohesive, the warranty is better, and they have a lesser chance if capsular contracture. Also I get a little discount. Next wk I will go in for a second consult and the schedule my preop. Any ladies with sientra, please share your experience and results.

Good luck for you.i want silicone sientra too but i dont know when i ll do my BA
It sucks when its about money & recovery time ={ like I wrote in my brief comment back to you, a package deal be nice as well but if you cant you cant at least next month you will have a great new set of boobs :) Good luck on your journey ,, ohhh also keep in mind some places finance ;)
Thanks. And I know about the financing, but won't work for me because I have a recent deli quinsy on my credit report (forgot to renew my student loan deferment) and a recent collection. Unpaid $50 copay from the a hospital visit when I was pregnant. Totally forgot to pay. That not my score down big time.

Tried out sizes.

Saw the ps on Tuesday for a second consult. Paid deposit. Tried on some sizes and we're thinking 350-400 range mod-mod+ profile. Blood work done. Preop this coming Tuesday.

You'll be so happy when you get them. I'm excited for you.
I have smooth round silicone sientra implants. I have 410cc and 440cc. I am only 8 days out from my surgery though, so I can't comment much on long term, but I'm happy with them si far :-)

Sports bra out of stock:-(

So, I've had these sports bras in my shopping cart on Walmart.com. I've been visiting the site frequently to check for other options or deals. I've been meaning to go to walmart for e last few weekends to try them on and maybe purchase in store if they have them, that way I can save on shipping and get the right size. So I finally make it to walmart on Saturday. They didn't have the fruit of the loom 2pack for $10.94. Only the 2 pack for $15 which comes with a black and grey and is lower cut. I prefer the higher cut one. Anyways, I purchase the danskin front zip sports bra I. 36c, I was looking for 34d; they didn't have it. Get home, go online to purchase e other 2 pack and it's sold out in the black/white/grey combo. So frustrated. I don't want any other color. He black and pink will match my scrubs everyday, but I have nothing else to wear the ore colors with. Bummed.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

10days left. Post op tomorrow.

10 days until surgery. My post op is tomorrow. I sign my paper, pay my balance get prescriptions, go over sizes more. So nervous.

You ll be ok .im so excited for you :)

Pre op

Pre op appt was today. Signed paperwork, paid balance. Going with either 350cc or 380cc sientra smooth round silicone mod pro which is actually mid range. Their 350 mod is exactly equivalent to mentor mod+ 350. Super nervous.

Yay excited for you im a 34A and goin with 375 silicone hope I picked good?
I'm hoping I come out the right size. Either gonna be 350 or 380. I'm getting sientra. After 350 they go up I. 30cc increments. Before consults I was thinking 300-350. Doc says I can do 350-400 (but sientra goes to 410) depending on how big/full I want to be. 410 is definitely out of the pic. I'm thinking 350 since is mid range profile. Don't wanna wish I went bigger but at the same time don't want to be big. Just proportionate and natural. I told him if the 380 is gonna show the Implant too much or be to close to where my breast are touching, go with the 350
If they came in 371 like natrelle I would choose those but my ps uses mentor and just started with sientra. Sientra gives a little more projection thAn he other implants and I want to look very natural and real. So I don't know if the 380 would be a little bigger than what I want so I. Nervous.

Extra support sports bra.

Just purchased this sports bra from ebay for $10.99 free sh. Figured it would work well for compression, not only for my boobs but my abdomen as well. From what I've read and seen, a lot of women are collecting fluid in the belly.

Good luck girlie!!!
Thanks. I'm so nervous.
Nervous!? You done your homework you got this! Your so ready & prepared you will do fine.

Few days left

Less than 3 days left. So ready to get this over with

Good luck tomorrow!
Thanks. Less than 12 hrs to go. I'm cleaning & ordering pizza.
Sounds like a calm ready woman

1hr

On my way

Good luck!!

Loopy

Surgery was about 90 minutes. Shortly after I woke up, I had pain in my sternum so the nurse gave me medicine through my iv. Before I left I had wAter and few crackers to take my pain Meds. The ride home was a little bumpy and I felt it all. By the time I got home I was really sore and throbbing and took another pain med muscle relaxer and took a short nap. I got sientra 380cc moderate under muscle

Post op 380cc sientra moderate silicone

Love my results. Not riding high. Perfect size. FYI sientra's moderate is actually midrange profile

Post op 380cc moderate sientra silicone under muscle

Perfect

I keep clicking post before adding my pics.

Glad everything went well! :)
Thanks
Great! Dont you hate those bumpy rides!? I actually wanted moderate not High Profile buy I already had high perky boobs to start with :( congrats get rest sorry to hear you had some discomfort

Missed a pic

Implant not high or noticeable. I should,d have very good natural results.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

not muxh sleep woke up sore.

Didn't sleep much last night. Although the meds had me pretty drowsy, I would sleep for a short time and wake back up. That's fine though cause I don't feel tired or exhausted. I am a lot more sore waking up now. I soreness is mostly on the side, in ththe middle and a little across the top. The rest of my breast is numb. Also from what I've been reading. The breast on the side with the dominant hand is higher, harder, more sore and taking longer to drop. I'm completely opposite go figure.

Congrats on you surgery love ! You look great already ! I don't think I've come across such a review where a person knew exactly what they wanted !!! So congrats on researching properly glad your recovering well !! Welcome to boobie land haha xo
Thx. I'm not feeling to great right now. Had to take care of some things for school for my son that couldn't wait. My husband drove his Durango 2013 which is pretty big and the wobbling hurt and I got car sick. Luckily I didn't through up. Took some meds and almost home. No more car for me til I go back to work.
Aw love sorry to hear that ! I wld say stay in bed and rest but being a mom of a 13 year old I know that's a 24/7 job but try to pamper yourself and heal up some yea car rides were horrible at first hope you feel better xo

No tightness or heaviness.

Surprisingly or not, I don't have any tightness or heaviness in my breast or chest. Probably because I technically picked the perfect size implant for my body. They're just a little hard. Not likes rocks or anything. I actually can tell just from touching that I have room for a bigger implant because my skin isn't tightly stressed over these ones. 410cc was an option based on technicality, but I already knew I wanted to stay under 400. In 15-20 yrs when I have to get them replaced I'm sure I'll go a little larger just to fill in the extra skin from sagging over time.

congratulation!!!!so happy for you.I am waiting for you put more pictures

Sore/swollen

Just woke up to use the bathroom and I'm pretty sore in the same places, but now underneath my incision as well. There's also swelling directly beneath my incisions. I knew I was gonna have problems with this. I should've convinced the dr to do periareola, but he preferred inframammary and my results did come out pretty good off the bat. Just gotta tough it out. Do really need the pain Meds. I've been taking them around every. 7 yes although my instructions are 1-2 every 4-6 hrs. My husband is encouraging me to take the just so pain won't creep up on me. Haven't taken ONI. About 12hrs though. I kinda feeling like I over worked myself at the gym. Just really sore. Breasts are still numb. I can move my arms around a bit.

Compression bra from ebay

2 days post op

A bit swollen but looking good

Congrats On the Surgery!! I Look forward to Seeing your Results the Closer I Get to My surgery... that will give me something to look forward to! Happy Healing!! :)
Congratulations! I'm sure you will have great reaults.

1 more day off then back to work.

Tomorrow I'll be home alone. Hubby going back to work and dropping the kids off so I'll have a day to myself. Maybe I'll shop online or just take a pill to catch up on sleep. Idk. I do feel well enough to go to work tomorrow but I'll enjoy some me time and also adjusting to doing things on my own so when I go to work Tuesday, I'll feel fetter and know my limits. No pics today. Will take some tomorrow.

Insomnia sucks. Took a pain pill and muscle relaxer to go to sleep almost 2.5hrs ago; fell asleep and shortly after my son woke me up. Now I'm wide awake

4 days post op

Feeling great

Looking good!
Thx. I got cleavage

Happy

I'm so happy with my results. If my breasts stayed they way they are now I'd be perfectly fine with it. I've had great recovery. No brushing, very minimal swelling which is gone. The only pain was riding in the car the first 2 days. Which were he only 2 times I felt like I needed the pain Meds. I took them anyways the first 2 days for preventative measures about every 6-8hrs. No muscle spasms. I can move my arms. Just a little soreness at the incisions.

Looks good lady! Good Price too!!!

Post op

Just had my first post op 5 days out. Everything is looking great. Incision is right at the crease, nice and flat and healing great. I could barely even see it. Got the ok to sleep in the bad flat on my back or on my side. Got strei strips, gauze and tape removed and replaced w/gauze and tape. Ps said to keep gauze on for 2 days, changing it if course, then afterwards I don't need it because I'm healing so great. Next appt in 3 wks. Also got the green light for massaging which I already started a little. No lifting anything heavier than a gal of milk, no underwire.

Awesome! I hope my recovery will be like yours. It seems like you have breezed through it!

the girls

5 days post op. Will take pic of incisions tomorrow.

I have. I was quite shocked. I was paranoid it would be terrible because of everything I've read and watched. A lot of people seemed pretty beat up days 2-3. I've been ok. He lifted them up and it felt so weird at the incisions, like they were gonna tear open. I felt the skin pull. But he said nope. Not gonna happen. Also I pretty much picked the ideal size implant for my frame when it comes to measurements. Never felt any tightness in my chest with the muscle or skin because I didn't fill up to the max or beyond. I wanted a very natural look.

insomnia

Inframammary incision.

Real self friends with inframammary incision. Does it feel really weird to you? Before my post op yesterday when I moved my breast around I felt what I thought was the tugging of the tape. One everything was removed yesterday, I realized that was my incision feeling that way. Weird feeling. It feels like exactly what it is though; stitched and glued. For those of you who has a different incision just imagine what paper tape or a bandaid feels like on you and when your pulling it. Only it's your actual skin.

It could just be adhesions of scar tissue or you could have developed mondors cord. I have mondors cord and it feels like that. If it's adhesions massage will help if it's mondors cord they go away on their own within about 6 weeks. I developed mine within the first week and now at 5 weeks they have improved a lot.
I didn't see or feel anything and when he lifted them up I told him how it felt and he said it was normal and the feeling win go away as they heal
It's probably just sticky scar tissue or the internal sutures then. :-)

4 days post op 4/7

6 days post op 4/9

Lighting makes the incisions look 10x's worse than they really are. The feel numb and leather like

I'm so impressed with your recovery and minimal pain! Totally opposite experience on my end. But that's because I had the largest possible size implant that would physically fit into my body, 300cc sounds small but I've never had kids or any stretch in my breast tissue. It was pretty tight to begin with. I'm happy you're so in love with your results, they look so natural! :)
Yes I love them
My ps told me about this and they said to buy paper tape from the drug store and to keep it covered? I might be wrong, did you ask your ps?

Genie bra

8 days post op. Got my genie bras today I ordered from eBay a few days ago. Super comfy. Great to wear when needing a break from sports/compression bras.

10 day post op

Simple tank, no bra

You look great! I love your results, Very natural. How are you feeling?
I feel great. Like my normal self. I do however feel my muscles pulling if I lift something too heavy. Per ps, nothing heavier than a gallon of milk for 3wks. That's not easy with a 1yr old girl who loves attention. But anyways I'm great. Very easy recovery. I was so nervous about the pain from reading everyone's stories and watching YouTube videos. My surgeon did an amazing job. I would recommend him to anyone.

Too big?

I like my size now. I'm hoping after they fluff they won't increase much because I think I might feel they're too big. I knew I was gonna feel like I should've went smaller. Just didn't want to have a gap, but going dine to 359 wasn't much change in diameter. Prob wouldn't have noticed. Oye :-/

I got the same exact implant & placement as you did. I am 4 weeks PO & I my incisions feel sore still from time to time. More so on my right side...I can feel more hardness underneath the incision which I'm assuming is scar tissue but I'm not sure. But it's definitely more sore where the hardness is.
Same here. One is flat and straight and soft. The other is totally opposite. But my so says it'll get better
They look great on you. I'll be getting a TT in jan. Was gonna do it all together but recovery would be too difficult with a 1 yr old. So I'm waiting til she's up and about more.

Support bra

eBay $1.97 free sh

Too big? If you gone any smaller you would have nipples only!! Your fine
Lol. I'm just used to small. Boobs so when I look at them. They seem huge. But when I look at my.body I'm proportioned instead of bottom heavy like I was; which I don't mind. I like the pear shape
$1.97 for a bra- now thats a steal lol

sports bras

Got these from Wal-Mart today(size L). Comfy.

15days post op

I'm 2wks and 1 day post op and so far I haven't had many symptoms. No hard nipples, no hypersensitivity. The worst thing is back pain from sleeping in my back and poor posture. But I have Meds and heat packs for that. Other an that, I'm doing great. Not much change.

Wow they look amazing just 2 weeks out.. Are you massaging them? I am supposed to get the sientra textured anatomical implant but I'm liking the results I'm seeing with the smooth round. Did your doc offer to do peri areola incision with that implant?
I have the smooth round implant. And I massage them all the time. He didn't want to do the periareola incision because I had been breastfeeding and with that incursion you go through the milk ducts and the milk isn't sterile so there's a higher chance of infection and capsular contracture cutting through breast tissue.
I was thinking about the year dropped, but scared if rotation even though it's rare. You can get a much natural looking result with a round as long as you lick the right size and it's placed good.

15days post op

Simple tank from old navy. Bra less

crazy enough I have been everywhere for bras and Walmart really had a good selection and the best fitting sports bras i could find and at a decent price. :) I love those ones in the picture .

Taken 4/18 @15 days post op

Big ups to Ebay

Shop on eBay!

Perfect size.....you look great!!
Thanks. Getting used to them. The only times I was like this is when I was pregnant and breastfeeding, but I also weighed more. So they seem much bigger now that I'm on the thinner size again
Wow! What a cleavage, girl! I love it!!!!!!!

20 days

Cotton stretch maternity bra from target for last yr. Comfy but no support

Your breasts look awesome!
Thanks.
I love that color! You look great!!

day 22

Hanes sports bra. Size 38 eBay 2/$9.99. 36 is ok for a few hrs

Hello! i was just wondering how you know sientra's moderate is the same as a moderate plus in the other brand? i actually just had breast aug 3 weeks ago and am so upset i didn't choose the moderate plus as i didnt know of a "plus". i thought there was only a moderate or a high profile / bummed out .. thanks
I looked up the product catalogs of the different brands. It has all the implants with there measurements. Sientra has low (which is equivalent to moderate), then moderate (equivalent to mod +) and high. Mentor and natrelle has moderate, moderate plus high and extra/ultra high
Looking amazing mama!!!

23 days po

Bra from Wal-Mart I bought when I was pregnant. No support, but low enough to not show under my shirts.

too small

Vs bralette med. Hubby got this for be pre op for the new girls. Tried in on before surgery and knew it would be too small. Tried it on again. It's a no. Sigh... Too hard to get on and squeezing me.

I think you chose the perfect size for your body frame. Congratulations...you're looking great! Thank you for all your helpful updates. Are you still considering a tummy tuck in the future?
Thanks and you're welcome. And I'm not considering a tummy tuck. I am definitely getting one. That was my original intent and breast augmentation came up. So that was easier and the time so I just did it.
Oh I would love to get a tummy tuck but don't think my husband would ever go for that. Decibels can't wait to see how it goes for you! :) how's the girls doing?

random pic

Vs bralette from eBay 4/28

What size Victoria's Secret bralette are you?
M/L. Depends. The camouflage one is med but I think it's made to be a little snug to stay on, but it's took small for me. I got it before surgery and tried it on when it came and it was too tight. I have another medium that I got at the same fine but it's a crop top type bralette, also med. A little snug, but I not tight like the other one. And since its longer, my boobs are covered up on the bottom. The halter I got on eBay. Its a large. Fits great. Not snug at all. Doesn't have tight lining underneath like the strapless ones. The white strapless one with the difference colors is also a large from eBay. Fits perfect. I think the thin yellow one I could probably get away with a medium. But I have broad shoulders and a wide chest. If I was more narrow, a med would fit good.
Check your inbox! Congrads!

bras

Picked these up from Sears today. They have a big sale going on. My sports bras were getting to tight and I needed something I can wear under clothes that won't show.

Looking better and better!! I'm soo looking forward to my post op results!
Thx.

4 wks 1 day

Large. A little big. Had to make some adjustments

You look amazing!! :) the size looks perfect .. And back to work so soon! That's rough :$
I work at a lab drawing blood so it's easy. Plus I had my coworkers to help me. I did mostly the paper work the first 2 wks

Sientra impants

I got smooth round

got my scar away sheets

So I ordered scar away silicone scar sheets from eBay. 2 month supply for $17.99. I ordered on Saturday and it came today. Not only was that the fastest shipping ever, but I got a 3 month supply instead of 2 months. Yay!!!

You look great!! I do not think you are too big. I think you did pick the perfect size for your body. You healed really well and fast. Great that you didn't feel a lot pain and went back to work so fast. I hope that happens for me too!
I was just about to post about scar treatments. How do you use those scar strips? Please update us about them. I'm very interested to hear you experience.

4wks 5days

Got this for 13.85 including tax plus free panty and free shipping. Used my $10 secret rewards card. Bra is not adjusted properly. Cute to wear around house or under a tee

Cute bralette but not much support it looks like..??
your results are really great!! thank you for all the advice you have given me! I appreciate you taking time to post !
Yw. Anything to help. I try to give people do much advice, I forget to post my own progress.

Measuring for Proper Fit With Implants

You and your doctor may have agreed on the size you want to be, but factors can affect what bra size will actually fit you properly. Implants tend to run wider than a natural breast, and your existing breast tissue prior to surgery needs to also be accounted for. Therefore, even if you feel like you are a C cup, you may need to go up to a D cup to get the right size underwire and fit. Also, doctors will claim you as a "full" cup, which means that you now have an additional 1/2 cup size increase. This can also push you to a larger cup size. Breast implants are measured in cubic centimeters (ccs). 175 to 200 ccs is the equivalent to one-cup size increase. Knowing the size of your implants will also help you determine your new cup size.

Band Size with Breast Implants
Breast implant surgery should not change your band size. But, calculating your band size with implants is performed exactly the same way described in “Step 1” of our Bra size calculator where we explain how to measure for your bra’s band size.

Cup Size with Breast Implants
Measuring for your new cup size is not the same method as the measuring system for normal breast tissue. With your tape measure parallel to the floor, measure your breast from where your breast begins in your cleavage, across your breast apex, then over to where your breast ends near the armpit. With this measurement, and your band measurement, use this table below to determine your cup size:

Jus realized my response didn't go through it's like a cotton bikini top

6 dpo

Bad lighting

scar update 5wks 5days

Straight to the point. Surgery day 4/3/14. First po 4/8 bandages and strips removed. Sterile gauze with paper tape applied. Wore for 2 days then applied steri strips. Removed steri strips on 4/15 saw Dr same day. Reapplied steri strips. Wore for 2wks removed and reapplied for another 2 wks which was yesterday. Used scarway deminishing serum overnight, applied scar away silicone sheets today. I did not choose to use bio oil or vitamin e oil becaue I have oily skinand do not want to apply more oil . Also there is controversy with vitamin e. Some doctors and patients says it works some says it worsens the scar. Silicone is proven to help reduce scars. I wore steri strips as a barrier because I was not comfortable with nothing on my incisions. Steri strips also help close wound and the pressure of the tape flattens scars. Massage also breaks up scar tissue keeping them soft and smooth. For these reasons I chose silicone scar sheets and silicone serum which has massage rollers.

6wks po

Vs bralette large. I have room in this but the seam doesn't lay in the crease I guess because projection. I have room in this but the strapless in medium are too small

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

6wks po. haven't changed much.

Missed one. Not much change since I got them done except for dropping and softening

trying bra sizes

34d vs: band too small. Exchanged for 36c, for great for a few hrs then started getting tighter. I guess I just be swelling up throughout the day. Got 34d and 36c Maidenform. Same thing with 36c. Also the cup on one breast isn't wide enough ???? this is frustrating. On the upside they were comfy and didn't bother me at all. Will take photos with the other ones before I exchange them for a different size.

Looking great!
Thanks
They look so natural!

Just a quick update

Forgot to take pics at 7 wks

You're looking good... So do you think you're are finish dropping after 7 weeks? They look very natural. I'm only at week one can't wait for mine to settle in.
Mine were never really high. When I first got them do e I had a 2-3 finger gap from my collar bone to the highest point of the implant. Now it's a hand difference. Idk if they'll drop anymore. (I hope not) they're where my breasts were only more projection. When I was breastfeeding the were bigger but shaped a little different. More width a little Jess projection.

bra pics

So I'm very frustrated with vs. 34d too small, 36c cup not wide enough. 34dd band a little too snug, 36d cup a little toobig .

All those bras look so good on you! I'm having some problem with c and d cup bras. Going up assize too big going down too small. But, I'm bot allowed to wear a bra for a couple months! Hopefully, after the settle they will change and I will find a bra that fits properly.. you look really great!
I have a broad chest and a little back fat. If it get it sauced out 34dd would be perfect. Lol. 36 leaves impressions on me after a few hrs. The 36d I tried on had space in the cup which of course was the prob before BA. Just not nearly as much. 34dd fits perfect in the cup but band too snug

Vs ugh!!!

Purchased some things from vs online last night after trying on sat. Some of the dream angels bras I wanted were a bit too pricey so I passed on them. Went ahead with my purchase because there was 20% off one item hat ended yesterday. Just went on for the first time today and dream angels are $29.50 and $5 matching pang. Wtf

You look great!!! How well does the scar away work? I need to order some.
I've on,y been using them 3 wks on and off. This wk I've only used them 2 days so I've been slacking. They're supposed to be worn a least 12 hrs a day and up to 24hrs everyday. On the pamphlet it says it takes about 4 wks to se real result but mine have looked about the same since I took of the steri strips. I really only need the scars sheets to help fade the lines which aren't really noticeable. So I could've dine without them. I think they're more for problem scars.

2 mo po

What a coincidence. I just got mine in the mail todst and just put them on. And then I see your post. Lol! I have been curious about if they work so I decided to try them. They feel nice on. Oh well. Let's see if something happens.

2 mo po

Boobs have def dropped and fluffed. I wander how much more they'l change. In this photo is the shapewear garment seamless. Sold on eBay but purchased from the seller's site for $18.50. Bra is Maidenform 36c demi I boughs few weeks ago. I love it but need a little more width in the cups. Haven't gotten a chance to exchange it yet.

photos not uploading.

Come on realself.

Lol. My scars are flat from the steri strips. Just need a little fading so hopefully these work. Glad I didn't spend too much $ on them. But the surgeons on here say silicone works and it is proven. I can always save them for when i get my TT. It'll be much more necessary for that
Yes. That is where I am using them. I got a mommy makeover so I am using them on my TT scar. I got the 7 inch 4 pack and had to use 3 strips. Now only time will tell.

And again

Uploading for the 4th or 5th time

Vs is annoying me. Yesterday they had free beach towel with $65 purchase. I saw this in the a.m. I went to the beach for the day came back and started shopping. When u was ready to check out it said the offer code has been removed from your order because the item associated with thus offer is no longer available due to popular demand. Totally sucked. I really wanted that towel. I live in fl 10 min from the beach, haven't been in yrs until Memorial Day weekend and yesterday. I really need a big beach towel and it was so cute. I got the free tote last week. Ugh. Anyways u gad 2 bras and leggings in my cart so today they have buy 2 get 1 free do I least I can get a free bra

Vs sales and specials

For all you ladies waiting until tomorrow to go to vs to shop their so annual sale, it's already been going on online for over a wk. today only is b2get1 free bras. Any bras. Also last day for free standard shipping on $25 order and free 2 day shipping on $100 order. I have posted on my page how to measure yourself and it's accurate for me. Also every 150-200cc is 1 cup size. Also $10 off coupon to use after July 1st. I have been taking advantage of the online specials. Try on it store, purchase online. Or just purchase online and if it doesn't fit, return or exchange in store. Happy shopping and healing

Vs bras

Received some bras today and last Friday. Perfect coverage is not for me. 36d is too big. Don't know if I would like how it even looked in a sues that fits be a use it's just too much coverage. I love demis. I'll just buy Demi or something similar. They colors posted are what I ordered except that plain pink one I hog grey but returned it. Also saw ps today he said I gave great results and everything is going great.

You look great! Your incisions look perfect also. I totally forgot about the semiannual sale! Thanks for the reminder..I'll be heading there tomorrow!
Thx. You.look good too. Don't miss out on the sales. It totally sucks wearing 34dd/36d cause they're more $
The bras you purchased are they wireless?

9 wks 6 days.

Just felt like taking a pic

10wks 1 day

I started using scar away silicone sheets at 6wks but have only been using then about 50% wk 8 I went about 4 days without them. I just forget to put them on sometimes. My scars were flat and thin after I took of the steri strip. So scar sheets aren't needed for thinning or flattening for myself. Just seeing how they will fair with fading although I don't have much to fade. I knew I was a good healer but had I known they would've turned out this good I wouldn't have bout scar treatment. Not really needed for myself

Ok, yeah, just looked back through your pics and STILL don't see anything that needs to be lipo'd, you crazy girl!! ;) But that sizing info is super helpful and I'll definitely give that method a try at some point. Right now I'm assigned to sports bra coverage 24/7...no fun bras for me, yet. TBH, I can't even imagine going without the added support right now anyway, my boobs are still so sore!! Anyway. Love all your fun bra pics, you are looking SO good!! Beautiful results, you should be proud to show that body of yours off, for sure!!
Thx for the compliment but the back fat is there thanks to my babies. Lol. My butt has deflated a little too. Too squishy for my liking. Tight jeans flattens it out so I just need to plump it back out a little and get my back sucked so I can wear bras right.
Just puttin' it out there, but...back rolls and a flat butt are usually relatively easy to resolve through diet and workouts...a gym membership and/or personal trainer would be a whole lot cheaper than lipo and BBL!! ;) Not trying to be a naysayer, and I understand it's not the same for everyone, but I can tell you I had saddlebags and cellulite I thought would NEVER go away, it just seemed so daunting that I didn't even want to really try anymore, but getting serious about my diet has made all the difference in the world, and here I am just a few months down the road, wishing I'd known it could be so easy a lonnnng time ago. :) And speaking from experience, squats and other weight-bearing exercises work wonders for lifting that booty!! I can't wait to be able to build mine back up again, I understand wanting things to be "fixed" right away, but you might be surprised at what a little extra gym time/effort could do for those problem areas you perceive. Again, not to discourage you, but to me, you look nowhere near in need of lipo!!!! ;) Just sayin'.

11wks po

Not seeing much changes except more softening

I really don't see how your boobs are a DD!? Lol, they look smaller then that and definitely smaller then mine im a D.. The last bra does have space between the boob and bra a bit did you get measured? ? Its been a while I been on your page harassing you! Lol
All of my bras with straps have that gap in the same area. The cup is completely filled and the band is actually a little too tight. My chest is 35.5" the 34 is in the loosest band and done of them my back fat is rolling over :-( 34d too small period. 36 c cup isn't wide enough. 36d cup is wide enough but I only fill in the Demi so far that I've tried. The rest in 36d I don't fill in the cup because of the depth
I should've taken pics in the 34d's that I had before I returned them. Didn't fit at all

11 wks 6 dpo

...

Why are you so obsessed with vs bras? Try on a variety until you get the look and comfort that you want. If you go to Nordstroms they will fit you and show you hundreds of bras to choose from. Some are soo sexy and pretty, that they put vs to shame. Just check it out, you may be pleasantly surprised.
I'm. Not obsessed with vs bras. Just catching their sales online. There's only 1 Nordstrom in my area which is in the mall right next to my job but haven't had time to go so anything. Not much free time.
you look awesome. You achieved that Victoria Secret look. Honestly. Congrats.

Something I thought I'd share

Your posts are so helpful! How long did you wear the bra they sent you home from surgery in? Did you wear the bandoo strap long either?
No strap. I wore it in and off for 2-3 wks. It's just like those cotton front close bras but with Velcro straps. It was 34 band cups b-d. It was too small for me cutting into my incisions and then not fitting at all. I don't even think I wore it week 3. They told be to just wear a sports bra, tight wireless bra or tight camisole

Surgery simulator

What's the plastic surgery simulator everyone is using?

Right id like to know that sugery simulator too. Look through your phone apps

it's my birthday!

it's my birthday and I just got headbut pretty bad by daughter. My nose feels like it's blowing up

They are dream boobies!
ThxThx :-)
They are really looking beeaaautiful!!! Happy belated birthday :)

14wks 1 day

So I ordered the body by Victoria wireless bra a while back in 36d which I figured would be to big because it's a fuller coverage bra and it def was. I finally tried it on in the store last wk. 34d was too small which I already knew but the sales lady insisted I try it on. 34dd they didn't have in store so I ordered one online I'm waiting for and 36c fits perfectin the band and the cups squish them a bit but still comfy. I'll see what works better when I get the 34dd although I'm sure the band will be too right, which I don't mind cause it'll stretch and I'm getting my back liposuctioned when I get my bbl

Not many women get the infra-mammary incision so I'm always interested in seeing how the healing process looks. I was wondering if you think the scar strips helped, but wow your scars look practically non-existent (you probably didn't even need it)!... You look great!
Ooo that bra does look comfy, and gives you awesome cleavage! It looks like it would give a really nice shape under a tight top. I will definitely have to keep that one in mind when I eventually go bra shopping
Thx. And yes very comfy. I got it during the semi annual sale for $31.50. It's usually $42. I got a $10 off.coupon with that order so Then I ordered another one and got it for $24 because I bought 34dd which was $34 vs $31.50. I've been buying a lot from there recently. Never shopped there before. Just panties and a a bra once in a while. 2 $$ for me. But I've taken advantage off the sales and extra discounts and have gotten some way cheaper than they were .

discount on bio oil

Walgreens had been having bio oil for at least the past fee eks. I finally decide to buy some since I've been slacking on my scar sheets and I don't wanna waste them. The 6.7 oz bottle is usually $29.99. It was $19.99 w/Walgreens card and I had $5 rewards. I love saving money andcatching deals .

Your boobs look great and you gave us a lot of information. I will definitely buy the scar guard.
Scar guard is over priced. Get scar away. But first try just leaving the tape or steri strips on for a while and see how that works before u get scar treatment
Your boobs look very natural and your scars have healed very nicely! Thank you for the review. It was very helpful!

Groupon for bio oil

2pk 4.2oz bio oil for $29.99

Your results looks, amazing :)
Thanks. I need to post some new pics. I've been pretty preoccupied with summer trip and preparing my little one for kindergarten.
You just calmed my nerves on breast & implant diameter 100% Yours look amazing!! I keep getting this fear that I'll have little round baseballs. Lol. I think I'm just trying to freak out about anything at this point.

Rs website update

I Juste noticed this site now has a like button. When did that happen.

Nice results
Thanks. I need to post an update. It's been ver a month
Must be a brand new feature LOL, wasnt there this morning :)

4 mon 20 days .

Its. Been a while since I've updated, just kept forgetting. My breasts have dropped a little more and gotten even softer. Still wearing 36 d and 34dd band I think may have gotten tighter. (I think I gained a few lbs) it's ok though. I'll be getting a bbl so that back fat will get sucked out. I picked up two bras the other day from target. Maidenform self expressions super soft super sexy plunge push up. And a Gilligan and omalley balconette for $5 both 38b

forgot one

1 more

Nice bras! The pink one especially looks lovely, great color on you
Thanks. I don't even like pink but it was cute and cheap. Fits great and comfy.
Hi work_in_progress! We are very similar! I had breasted 4 kiddos and was left w/AA. I received Sientra mod + 380L and 410 on R. I was never riding high and had minimal pain. I know I could have gone bigger b/c I can feel my skin also. However, yours look great and I feel like I look very natural that I kinda like people sremt going to look at me and think "Oh I know what she did over the summer' LOL I think I'll always wish they were bigger though! PS didn't go as large as my pics. I'm still waiting for my right to drop in more. Left is like a normal boob. You look great! :)

21 wks today

Nice cleavage laying on my side

Random pic

Jumper/romper from AE, bralette VS

I agree with everyone else, your results are amazing!! Never in a million years would I think you weren't born with them.
Thanks.
Your results are fantastic. They look so natural and your incisions healed really well.
Stuart Plastic Surgeon

2 thumbs up. I saw one PS before meeting Dr. Lipschitz. From the moment I had my had my first consult, my husband knew he was the one and although I really liked him, I thought it would be a good idea to see a few more as I had planned. A wk later I decided, he was going to be my PS. Dr. Lipschitz is a very personable and knowledgeable Dr. He has great training and expertise. He always made me feel comfortable and I showed him what I wanted and he assured me he could make it happened. I'm less than a day post op and I love my results. Unlike the majority of women I've seen, even those with small implants, mines aren't riding in up to my collar bone even though I got them under the muscle, nor do they look boxy. Size is perfect, not too big or small. The anesthesiologist did an amazing job. (He numbed my hand before putting in the IV). I was out cold during the procedure and awoke with ease and wasn't totally out of it like most. I would recommend Dr. Lipschitz to anyone and I plan on seeing him again in the near future for my tummy tuck. Thanks Dr. Lipschitz. You've made me very happy.