59 Year Old Female Who Just Had a Panniculectomy - Jupiter, FL

I had lapband surgery 6 years ago have lost over...

I had lapband surgery 6 years ago have lost over 100 pds. Just had my surgery to remove hanging skin on lower belly and mons. I was very nervous to have the surgery however after my meeting with dr Goldberg I felt it was the right thing to do. Her concerns were the size of the incision and potential for skin separation after the surgery. My surgery was done as out patient and my dr made arrangements for me to stay at a hotel near her office. My friend stayed with me in the hotel and helped with the drains and give me my medications. My husband picked me up and brought me home and was my primary caretaker. If I would have known that I would recover so quick I would have don't this several years ago. I went back to work 1 week after surgery and am very happy with my results.
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

Dr Goldberg is amazing. I had no infections. No stitch separation of over 300 stitches and no complications. I went back to work 1 week after my surgery.

Welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Congratulations on your weight loss, that's a huge achievement! Going back to work after 1 week seems really quick. Were you able to walk normally and do every day tasks after the initial week?