Aging Gracefully is the Goal - Jupiter, FL

My experience was positive from the first phone...

My experience was positive from the first phone conversation to the last visit before heading back to ND. Interaction with Dr. Goldberg includes the opportunity to meet a professional and delightful staff. I truly felt like I had made a new group of wonderful friends.
The consultation was a great overview and I was presented with a number of options to improve my personal areas of concern. Questions were answered in a straight forward manner and I appreciated the honest information. I saw a number of before and after shots of people who were in my age range so I could gauge what I might be able to realistically expect from procedures I might choose.
I received information on cost that was broken down so I could decide what would work in my budget.
At no time did I feel I was being sold something. It was a serious conversation about an important decision.
Signing all the papers for each procedure was a bit daunting. A release must be signed for each one of the procedures so there was a lot of paper. It is too bad that our society makes that level of caution necessary, but it does.
I was extremely impressed with the thought that goes into the preparation for each patient. Medications to make the surgery as painless as possible are all prescribed up front. Everything is individualized according to the patients medical history and needs for a speedy recovery.
Help was provided in finding a doctor for a the pre surgery physical and tests.
The day of the surgery the process was explained by the assisting staff and Dr. Goldberg. Every effort was made to put the patient at ease.
A follow up visit the day after surgery provided an opportunity to get questions answered. Caregiver instructions were helpful too. We knew we could call with any concerns at any time.
Looking back I don't remember it as being all that bad. Depending on your level of comfort with looking a little puffy and purple, it is possible to play Mahjongg a week later!
The recovery time was monitored with the same care as the pre op. I was made aware of what I could expect as the healing continues over the next six months.
I am thrilled with the results of my surgery. I don't look 25 but I like how I look. Dr. Goldberg and her staff really do nice work.

I learned about Dr. Goldberg because she was my husband's surgeon to repair his leg following a melanoma removal. The concern and the quality of the work was outstanding. In addition Dr. Goldberg also reconstructed his ear following a Mohs procedure for basel cell cancer. Again, the results were very positive.
Thanks so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf! Were there any supplies that especially helped as you recovered?
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

She is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend her to friends and family.