Breast Augmentation - Worth Every Penny

After turning 50 last year, I felt like I was...

After turning 50 last year, I felt like I was getting old and sinking fast! I decided to talk to my doctor about breast implants and what they might do for me.

I waited 3 months to make sure I was not making an impulsive decision and am so glad I went through with it. I still look in the mirror and cannot believe it is me! I had all the confidence in the world with my surgeon because he had already done an eyelid lift for me a few years back. I went to him after seeing several of my friends who had work done and they looked so great...not pulled tight like some aweful procedures I have seen.

I feel so much younger...my husband would not like to hear this but I get lots more looks now! I did this for me and it was worth every penny!

Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

He is like a family member...he cares about you. He does not lead you to make decisions based on sales. He is a straight talking doctor who happens to be great and experienced at the same time. I know from experience that you cannot find a better and more caring Physician.