Breast Augmentation - Worth Every Penny

After turning 50 last year, I felt like I was...

After turning 50 last year, I felt like I was getting old and sinking fast! I decided to talk to my doctor about breast implants and what they might do for me.

I waited 3 months to make sure I was not making an impulsive decision and am so glad I went through with it. I still look in the mirror and cannot believe it is me! I had all the confidence in the world with my surgeon because he had already done an eyelid lift for me a few years back. I went to him after seeing several of my friends who had work done and they looked so great...not pulled tight like some aweful procedures I have seen.

I feel so much younger...my husband would not like to hear this but I get lots more looks now! I did this for me and it was worth every penny!

A new hot bod at 50! Love it! Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf.

hi Lori glad you feel great about you diss. What about the pics would really love to see same. ltes see them soon. good luck
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

He is like a family member...he cares about you. He does not lead you to make decisions based on sales. He is a straight talking doctor who happens to be great and experienced at the same time. I know from experience that you cannot find a better and more caring Physician.