38 but Looking Very Old and Tiered

Dr. Rankin was great, he did exactly what I asked....

Dr. Rankin was great, he did exactly what I asked. There was no pressure and he answered all of my questions. He supported by slow gradual approach and did a fantastic job. It did not hurt when he did it, unlike when I went to a med spa. This was my 3rd time with him. The first we only did one area, I loved it and went back for more. The 3rd time he went through the previous procedure and we discussed it to achieve exactly what I wanted.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the botox community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the botox community.
Dr. David Rankin

He was very professional, the staff was great. Dr. Rankin supported my gradual approach and did not pressure me into other treatments. The results were fabulous.