My Jowls Came Right Back After 6mos

Here it is 7 months later since the LSL....

Here it is 7 months later since the LSL. At first I was so happy, I looked much younger than my 52 years. No more jowl lines, no more puppet look around the mouth,  every one said I look much more relaxed and prettier . I am now very depressed to see nothing for my money.

Dr Halaal

Very painful procedure and a real zoo like atmosphere. Wish I had gone to a real plastic surgeon.

thank goodness for all of you ladies....I had a panic attack thinking I was going to do this proceedure!!! thank God I cancelled it. They returned my deposit so so fast!!!!
Hi C.Salaun..can you contact me ASAP? JolieDunham@aol.com
"I have a scar in the middle of my neck, I have no idea why. They said it was from the wrap, and did not seem very concerned. " I HAVE THE SAME and they told me the SAME THING!!! Also, the numbness with the face/ears..etc....the same with me...we are looking and trying for a class action...let me know how to reach you and we will keep you posted. My surgery was 1.5 yrs ago
please give me your email address so I can communicate with you. thanks in advance.
Choir58@aol.com
I too am sorry that I did this. I do not think that it was worth the money. Mine was $5800, I had liposuction (which I did not need), a neck and jowels done. The neck actually looks ok. I had a terrible infection behind one ear. It took 3 prescriptions of different medicines, and a lot of pain. They saw me every week, but only in response to my complaints and only after I told them my regular Dr said they would need to do drain the abscess. Which they had to do twice, by the way! The infection went IN my ear as well, my ear was swollen 3 x it's size, bright red, and was extremely painful. I do believer that it only got better because I soaked, used ointment and drained it myself. I also kept it covered to allow it to drain. I have a scar in the middle of my neck, I have no idea why. They said it was from the wrap, and did not seem very concerned. Believe me they are very concerned about you before the surgery, but after, forget it! My jowls are better on one side but the other side, no. At first I was happy, but the right side seems to have fallen and there is a large bump of stitch behind my ear. I still get stabbing pain and that ear is numb. Funny, the infection was on the other side. I think that there are a lot of secrets about this surgery, and everyone is very quiet. In the office here, no one talks, and if someone looks a little bad, they whip them into an office hoping no one else will see them. If there is a complaint, same thing, they keep it very quiet. I am over the best age and no one told me that ever. They said they did surgery on someone who was 90 years old and it was a success! I have to admit that I thought that was extreme, and I should have known right then and there to be suspect!! I also used to have earlobes, but no more, they stitched them to my face. After reading the horror stories, I feel fortunate that I am not worse off, and I am praying that my face does not get worse with time. I have learned a lesson not to believe the info-mercials, that is for sure. I think my first clue was on nip-tuck when one of the Doctors said that if you use the muscle to tighten the face, when the muscle loostens, the surgery fails. Well, there you go! I found out that too late. I am sure there are a lot of us just waiting for a class action! I would like them exposed and for all of us who are unhappy to get our money back. I do not want to go back to THAT surgeon for repairs, that is for certain!
Wow, sorry for your pain and agony but mostly for the fact that just like me, the jowls came back and everything else.. I too went to the same surgeon and the same NYC office. I was the same age as you and I was told that I was an excellent candidate. The pain was horrible, at first my friends said wow you look great and relaxed, now no difference whatsoever. I would not recommend this procedure to anyone. I wish I had the money instead.
wow can i see the before and after pics. when you were pleased and now that you are not at all satisfied. I had seriously considered this surgery