Dr TRiPTi BURT (BA/BL/TT/LIPO)

Age: 37 Height: 5'3 Current weight: 166 pounds as...

Age: 37
Height: 5'3
Current weight: 166 pounds as of 11/5/2013
Cup size: 36B
Kids: ages 5 & 3

I have a free consultation appointment with Dr. Jose Rios on the 25th... I've read great reviews about him. I've read his entire website and am pleased with the informations. Hopefully my gut feeling about him is right. I'm praying at the same time that he's the one! I'm pretty excited to finally meet him on November 25th! My husband said that if I can be down to 150 pounds then we'll go on ahead and schedule my surgeries! I want breast augmentation (450-500cc high profile silicone gel), tummy tuck and liposuction.

c-section 2x

I've had two c-section so I'm reading that this whole tummy tuck won't really be something new to me... I've high pain threshold... I've read that for as long as I keep taking pain meds as prescribed then I'll be fine. Hopefully and by God's help. I'm super excited for this upcoming consultation... I only have high hopes from Dr. Rios! Ofcourse, it'll greatly help if one is living a healthy lifestyle. I don't smoke, I occasionally drink, and I don't do drugs. I just went to get a full physical and my results came out normal including mammogram! Thank God!

Before Motherhood

When I got married, I was size 4 with a 23 inch waistline, weighing 128 pounds! Motherhood takes a huge toll on our bodies. I had to go through fertility to have babies (luckily I didn't end up being an octomom!). When I delivered my first born, I was at 195 pounds! And with my 2nd born, I was at 205 pounds! And now, my youngest is 3 1/2 and I'm still struggling going down to 150 lbs at the least!

Consultation 11/25/2013 10:45am

I went for a free consultation today. Truly Dr. Rios is a very down to earth doctor! And he cares so much for his patients' smooth recovery etc. He said I need a lift but he doesn't practice that anymore due to so many complications involved in that procedure and it stresses him so much that he just stopped doing it. One thing he also mentioned is that I have a hernia and that insurance pays for such procedure and I could have it done together with my tummy tuck.

I was bummed out knowing he won't take me as his patient due to the breast lift I need which he no longer performs. BUT I greatly appreciate his honesty!!! He said that if I just go for a breast augmentation without the lift, yes, I'll be happy for few months but in the long run, it will haunt me and make me want to eventually get a lift due to the sagging. He has a great point! He's the plastic surgeon to go to! He genuinely cares! & Is not the type who only wants your money like others. If you want breast augmentation and tummy tuck, he is the ONE!

Despite of this sad truth, he referred someone to be... My quest in finding the right doctor is still ongoing!

Oh, and Dr. Rios said it would be great if I lose weight and get to my ideal size. Right now, I'm at 165 pounds... Ideal would be 140 lbs.

March 2014

Too bad I can't make another review on Mommy Makeover and also change my plastic surgeon...

Anyway, following Dr. Rios' advice, I searched for doctors that are members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). I picked Dr. Tripti Burt in Plainfield IL.
Joliet Plastic Surgeon

I have been a patient of Dr. Rios' for the past 3 years. Not only is he an amazing surgeon, he is a wonderful person. He is genuinely concerned for you as a person, not just a patient name in a file. I have never had a doctor take as much time and show compassion and understanding as he does. I recommend him to everyone I know, if you want someone completely honest, caring and down to earth, and pretty funny too !
We were similar in weight and height...I am now 150 lbs and lost 10 lbs so far after surgery...I am almost 4 weeks post op, take a look at my journey...I still have to take 4 week pictures on Friday!!   You will NOT REGRET a thing...the pain is only bad for a few days, then at 3 weeks you are out shopping!! :)
I read your reviews etc. You've been kinda blogging here for over a year since you joined. Thank you for the encouragement! You look really sexy in those photos!!! HOT!!! This motherhood thing is very demanding to our bodies... Luckily we live in the era where surgeries do exist! Thank God... And I'm glad my husband is on board. It's actually his idea. Keep on healing!
So nice of you! I feel fantastic and seriously you will not regret it!