Excellent Doctor Means Beautiful Breasts - Joliet, IL

If you searching for an excellent surgeon, look no...

If you searching for an excellent surgeon, look no further. Dr. Szczerba is exceptional!!!. The first time you walk in his office you are greeted by his wonderful staff and feel comfortable immediately. He takes all the time needed to go over every question you may have. He never rushes you, and his bedside manner is out of this world. He is so personable that you feel like he's been a lifelong friend. My surgery went well, and the outcome.. beautiful, fabulous breasts!! The man's hands are incredible, not only a skilled surgeon but an obvious artist also. Thanks Dr. Szczerba.. you changed my life!!!

No Vanilla for me :-) 911 Operator
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! That's great you were off your meds within 2 days, especially being a smaller sized woman going to a large sized implant. Did you share your procedure with any friends and family? Have you had all positive reactions? Congratulations!

Thank you so much LisaC67, that sounds like a great size.  I appreciate your details. :)  Have a great 4th of July!

You as well :-)

Thank you so much for sharing!  What size and style of implant did you go with?  Also, how was your recovery?

Kate

Hi Kate. I went with saline 540 cc's. That put me from a B to DD-DDD depending on the style of bra. My recovery wasn't bad at all, in fact I was off prescription meds in two days. Because I went pretty big and I am a small woman in size, I just took extra extra care of myself and did exactly what Dr. Szczerba ordered and continue to do so. He's an excellent doctor and if you choose him you will be making an excellent decision. Good luck