38 Y.o Liposuction & Male Breast Reduction - Johnson City, TN

I'm not sure where to start when it comes to...

I'm not sure where to start when it comes to trying to put into words what Dr Bharti and his work has meant to me. His wonderful care and attention to detail shone through from the first time I met him and have continued to shine even now that I'm four months post-op. I have very much appreciated (and been very surprised by) his phone calls out of the blue to check on me and make sure everything is going smoothly. Whenever I've been at any of my post-op visits, I have drawn off of his enthusiasm at my results...he genuinely is excited about his work.

...and as far as his work goes, I have been blown away. I've always worked out and have stayed in pretty good shape all my life, but at 38, my gentics were catching up with me. I had slowly developed my dad's man boobs and lovehandles and felt extremely self-conscious about it. I ultimately had a gynecomastia repair as well as liposuction of my abdomen and flanks. I told Dr Bharti pre-operatively, "whatever you do, please don't let me wake up still with lovehandles and man-boobs." I had searched all over the internet seeing other people's before and after photos. While some were exactly what I was hoping for, others were quite disappointing. I was scared to death that I'd be one of "those" that had suboptimal results since that's just how things tend to roll for me.

The worry was all for naught! When I first removed my binders on the first post-op day, I knew my life was changed forever! The man boobs....GONE! Lovehandles...GONE. I can't express enough how awesome it feels to be outside without a shirt on again and NOT feeling self-conscious. It's so nice getting to buy clothes that fit instead of clothes that hide my man-boobs and lovehandles. The positive energy that I have drawn from this experience flows into every day of my life. I am so thankful that I decided to have this surgery, and I'm even more thankful that I found Dr Bharti. He is an awesome listener, sets very realistic expectations, and he is a PERFECTIONIST when it comes to his work.

One last thing...his nurse Erin is wonderful as well. She has been present at every office visit and also assists Dr Bharti in the operating room. Her gentle personality and smile always puts me at ease. On the day of my surgery just after they rolled me into the operating room, she walked in. Despite having her surgical cap and mask on, I could see her smile by the squint of her eyes, and it put me totally at ease. It's the last thing I remember before waking up in the recovery room.

Before and After Progress

I didn't realize how drastically different I used to look until seeing these pictures. I am thrilled to say that each month continues to improve as my lymphatics heal and my skin tightens back up.
Johnson City Plastic Surgeon

Great results. I'm getting this procedure done August 8th. Fingers crossed.
WOWOWOW!  Thank you so much for posting those pictures!  It really shows your doctor's artistry and the wonderful results you got.  You look amazing!  I can't wait to show these to my Smart Lipo guy.  And maybe my husband too :D.  What a success story!
Thanks to all who have complimented. I now have to get back to P90X to get some tone and size. Looking forward to trying to bulk up without having to watch my lovehandles grow! I keep looking at the pics myself, completely blown away by the transformation. Dr Bharti rocks! To anyone in east Tennessee, or willing to come to east Tennesse, give him a call. Dr Bharti actually did breast implants 5 days after my surgery, and she looks amazing as well.
Keep us updated during your P90X :D.
U look terrific, especially the back view where the difference is most obvious. Continued good luck.
We have another man about to embark on this surgery over in our Smart Lipo community looking for success stories.  Can you share any pictures so that I can point him your way?
Definitely! Just need to figure out how to post pics...
Good for u. I am sure u look as d as u feel about it surgery.