38 Y.o Liposuction & Male Breast Reduction - Johnson City, TN

I'm not sure where to start when it comes to...

I'm not sure where to start when it comes to trying to put into words what Dr Bharti and his work has meant to me. His wonderful care and attention to detail shone through from the first time I met him and have continued to shine even now that I'm four months post-op. I have very much appreciated (and been very surprised by) his phone calls out of the blue to check on me and make sure everything is going smoothly. Whenever I've been at any of my post-op visits, I have drawn off of his enthusiasm at my results...he genuinely is excited about his work.

...and as far as his work goes, I have been blown away. I've always worked out and have stayed in pretty good shape all my life, but at 38, my gentics were catching up with me. I had slowly developed my dad's man boobs and lovehandles and felt extremely self-conscious about it. I ultimately had a gynecomastia repair as well as liposuction of my abdomen and flanks. I told Dr Bharti pre-operatively, "whatever you do, please don't let me wake up still with lovehandles and man-boobs." I had searched all over the internet seeing other people's before and after photos. While some were exactly what I was hoping for, others were quite disappointing. I was scared to death that I'd be one of "those" that had suboptimal results since that's just how things tend to roll for me.

The worry was all for naught! When I first removed my binders on the first post-op day, I knew my life was changed forever! The man boobs....GONE! Lovehandles...GONE. I can't express enough how awesome it feels to be outside without a shirt on again and NOT feeling self-conscious. It's so nice getting to buy clothes that fit instead of clothes that hide my man-boobs and lovehandles. The positive energy that I have drawn from this experience flows into every day of my life. I am so thankful that I decided to have this surgery, and I'm even more thankful that I found Dr Bharti. He is an awesome listener, sets very realistic expectations, and he is a PERFECTIONIST when it comes to his work.

One last thing...his nurse Erin is wonderful as well. She has been present at every office visit and also assists Dr Bharti in the operating room. Her gentle personality and smile always puts me at ease. On the day of my surgery just after they rolled me into the operating room, she walked in. Despite having her surgical cap and mask on, I could see her smile by the squint of her eyes, and it put me totally at ease. It's the last thing I remember before waking up in the recovery room.

Before and After Progress

I didn't realize how drastically different I used to look until seeing these pictures. I am thrilled to say that each month continues to improve as my lymphatics heal and my skin tightens back up.
Johnson City Plastic Surgeon