It Works -Johnsburg, IL

I had a neck and chin wrap this evening. When the...

I had a neck and chin wrap this evening. When the demonstrator took before and after pics and showed them to me, I noticed a difference but nothing amazing. I didn't buy any additional product (the demonstration cost $25).
When I arrived home, I took an after pic and compared it to my own before pic. I immediately noticed that not only were my jowls less noticeable but that the wrinkles on my neck were gone.
I am excited to see if the effects continue over the 72 hour period and also how long the effects last. I have attached my pics here.
I invited 8 friends to join me at my house for an in-home party but have not scheduled it yet. As this will be my second time trying the product, I will then know (as a fully educated consumer) whether the product is really effective for me or not.
I have no financial or familial relationship with the company or any agent of the company.

I tried this product as well and it did nothing. You can make money from the company if you can get people to buy their product from you. Proceed at your own risk.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

So, did the results last at all? Without further wraps. I am curious how the long-lasting effects of these types of products are.
Kim Nusbaum