It Works -Johnsburg, IL

I had a neck and chin wrap this evening. When the...

I had a neck and chin wrap this evening. When the demonstrator took before and after pics and showed them to me, I noticed a difference but nothing amazing. I didn't buy any additional product (the demonstration cost $25).
When I arrived home, I took an after pic and compared it to my own before pic. I immediately noticed that not only were my jowls less noticeable but that the wrinkles on my neck were gone.
I am excited to see if the effects continue over the 72 hour period and also how long the effects last. I have attached my pics here.
I invited 8 friends to join me at my house for an in-home party but have not scheduled it yet. As this will be my second time trying the product, I will then know (as a fully educated consumer) whether the product is really effective for me or not.
I have no financial or familial relationship with the company or any agent of the company.

Kim Nusbaum

MeetUp.com group

So, did the results last at all? Without further wraps. I am curious how the long-lasting effects of these types of products are.
I am a distributor for it works and so happy your loving the results !
That's great! I'm glad you saw good results! And this is a great testimony to the fact that the wraps continue to work up to 72 hours after it's removed. So glad you followed through and took another picture!

wow amazing results.