Vein Innovations Cured my Varicose Veins - Johns Creek, GA

After reading some unbelievable reviews, I wanted...

After reading some unbelievable reviews, I wanted to post about my experience with Vein Innovations, Johns Creek. My experience was the best experience I have had with a medical practice. From my first phone call with Ginger at the front desk, I was treated professionally and warmly. I always asked questions, and Dr. Park always took the time to answer all of them. My procedures went exactly as they told me they would, and my varicose veins are now gone. No pain. My spider veins are fading as they said they would, and my legs look and feel 100% better. I would recommend this office to anyone suffering from varicose veins or spider veins. From the beginning they said it was not an instant change, and the spider veins have faded over time. The varicose vein relief was almost instantaneous for me.
I'm going in tomorrow and really appreciate the vote of confidence in VI!
Good luck! Please send before and after pictures.
I'm happy for you. I can't wait to get my leg done. Is that the price you paid that indicated above?
Dr. David Park

Dr. Park came highly recommended, and he took time to answer every question I had. I never felt like he had to hurry to get to his next patient. He personally had just had the same procedure done in the office by his brother, and he shared his experience with me. I couldn't be happier.