16 Veneers, and Worth Every Penny! - Johns Creek, GA

I had teeth stained from tetracycline all of my...

I had teeth stained from tetracycline all of my life, and an overbite...so I have always hated my teeth. As I aged they got darker, and whiteners do not work for internal stains. A few years ago I sent to a big name dentist in Atlanta for an estimate for veneers.
They quoted me a laughable 75K, ( I literally told them they must be smoking dope!). Then about 6 months later I fell and chipped one of my front teeth. I was in sales and selling high end designer products, looking snaggletoothed, I was miserable.
FInally, I found a dentist that a co-worker recommended. He spent a lot of time explaining the procedure and what I could expect.
I don't believe in having debt except for my home, so I did not want to borrow the money so I paid cash. In hindsight, for this, I would have borrowed the money years earlier if I knew how much better I would look. The veneers look fantastic, and he
practically eliminated my overbite by the way he reduced my teeth for the veneers. THe procedure took 4 hours one day, where my teeth were prepared and I had temporaries put on. Then, 4 hours about 2 weeks later when the models of my teeth were ready.

I had a Dr. who really knew how to sedate someone, so it really wasn't very painful. When I looked at what braces would have cost , crowns, and whitening treatments, the veneers were actually a good deal all things considered. I am 50 now and I've had the veneers 3 years. I literally look years younger, and am far more confident. I would have driven a cheap car and paid for these years ago if I had know what it would do for my self-confidence!! I had 8 on top and 8 on bottom because I have a big smile, I also the mercury fillings replaced for around 18K...a small price in my business for a confidence boost!

Dr. Connell

I actually cracked my temporaries one night around 11 o'clock . The Dr. met me at the office and did the repair immediately. They arranged my appts. on Saturday mornings at 7:30 so I did not have to miss work. The care was exceptional.