16 Veneers, and Worth Every Penny! - Johns Creek, GA

I had teeth stained from tetracycline all of my...

I had teeth stained from tetracycline all of my life, and an overbite...so I have always hated my teeth. As I aged they got darker, and whiteners do not work for internal stains. A few years ago I sent to a big name dentist in Atlanta for an estimate for veneers.
They quoted me a laughable 75K, ( I literally told them they must be smoking dope!). Then about 6 months later I fell and chipped one of my front teeth. I was in sales and selling high end designer products, looking snaggletoothed, I was miserable.
FInally, I found a dentist that a co-worker recommended. He spent a lot of time explaining the procedure and what I could expect.
I don't believe in having debt except for my home, so I did not want to borrow the money so I paid cash. In hindsight, for this, I would have borrowed the money years earlier if I knew how much better I would look. The veneers look fantastic, and he
practically eliminated my overbite by the way he reduced my teeth for the veneers. THe procedure took 4 hours one day, where my teeth were prepared and I had temporaries put on. Then, 4 hours about 2 weeks later when the models of my teeth were ready.

I had a Dr. who really knew how to sedate someone, so it really wasn't very painful. When I looked at what braces would have cost , crowns, and whitening treatments, the veneers were actually a good deal all things considered. I am 50 now and I've had the veneers 3 years. I literally look years younger, and am far more confident. I would have driven a cheap car and paid for these years ago if I had know what it would do for my self-confidence!! I had 8 on top and 8 on bottom because I have a big smile, I also the mercury fillings replaced for around 18K...a small price in my business for a confidence boost!

Hi Daniel,
My dentist was Dr. Judson Connell at Exceptional Denistry, and yes they are in Johns Creek.
I wish you well!!
Hi Daniel,
The dentist is Dr Judd Connell , and their office is Exceptional Dentistry on Johns Creek. He does cosmetic as well as general dentistry .
There are several before and after shots on his website.
I wouldn't think there we be an age limit as long as you have parental consent if you ate under 18, but they can tell you whatever you need to know.
Best Wishes!!
And if he is, can you tell me where at exactly?
Dr. Connell

I actually cracked my temporaries one night around 11 o'clock . The Dr. met me at the office and did the repair immediately. They arranged my appts. on Saturday mornings at 7:30 so I did not have to miss work. The care was exceptional.