Breast Reconstruction - Saline to Silicone and Larger Implants After Breastfeeding Kids - Scottsdale, AZ

Doctor Corey, his office and staff were all first...

Doctor Corey, his office and staff were all first class. I could not have had a better experience. Professional and thorough. With my nurse pre-op at the Piper Center, I was assured I was in the best hands - she has seen his work first hand and recommends him to her friends and family. She was right! Don't overlook Dr. Corey, it was a pleasure to work with him and he loves his work.

Dr. Corey takes patients desires into consideration and has an amazing touch. Went from Saline Implants in 2003 (265CC) to Silicone (497CC). Had twins and breast fed for 9 months. Led to sagging and rippling (saline seems to ripple quicker and easier, plus they don't feel as natural) Dr. Corey brought me back to pre kids chest, but better as we went larger and with silicone.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations on your breast implant revision! How was your recovery with each surgery? Glad to hear you're happy with your results.