2nd Session Only and Already Results - JLT, UAE

I just went for my second session, I clearly see...

I just went for my second session, I clearly see slight results.
I was told at the first session to eat healthy and do regular exercise, but this is common sense. I haven't changed anything in my daily routine, yet my legs are so much smoother!

I lost about 30 kilos in 3 months due to stress and having a baby. The skin on my thighs, stomach, butt, and arms was just frustrating me, so I decided to give this a try.

I will update after the 6th session, as they say that is when you really notice it. I signed up for a package of 10.

How was the treatment itself? Was it kind of like a rough massage, or what was it like??

It kind of is yea. A rough massage with the rollers/suction of the machine itself. I tend to have a high tolerance for pain, but lyra kept asking me if it was painful and if she should reduce pressure. My next session is tomorrow I will post photos with my next update!

Oh yes, please do - looking forward to seeing your pictures!

I just finished my 4th session. It was supposed to...

I just finished my 4th session. It was supposed to be my 5th but i have to cancel one earlier this week. I am still pleased from the results. Even though I have not asked for the slimming program, I did drop 2 kilos, and my pants are getting looser around the thighs. I did take a picture today, but cannot upload it today so I will add it along with a new picture next week.
Lyra, Aestheticon