Laser Liposuction & BBL - Jersey City, NJ

In February 2013 I made a decision to become more...

In February 2013 I made a decision to become more fit. I worked out, meal prepped, and ate as clean as possible...no diets! I lost over 40 lbs and my stomach looked great! but my butt lost all of its roundness and volume. I stopped doing cardio to stop loosing weight and began weight lifting. I also started eating more because I wanted to have my round butt from before. My stomach started to look bigger although my butt started looking full again, that is when I realized that achieving this hourglass round butt body type would be long and difficult. For this reason I would like to get laser lipo w/ Fat transfer to Rear area. I hope to reduce my wait and abdominals while keeping a fuller backside.

Current Thoughts, Before Pics, Wish pics, and workouts for muscle in buttock area

Hello Dolls! I have been spending more and more time on this website as well as doing research on my own although Dr. Lalla told me to be careful what I believe on the internet (he's partially right) but I just want to ensure I get the results as well as make sure I do things correctly. Anyhow, on my second consultation with Dr. Lalla I asked him how many CC's of fat did he think he culd remove and how many CC's did he believe could be successfully transferred. He told me about 2,000 CC's could be removed but that would include fat from my inner thighs (something I hadnt really thought about but now I am willing to do for the sake of having enough fat). He said that out of the 2,000 CC's about 800 CC's could be injected in each buttock. That seemed like a good number since i do not necesarrily have a flat butt as it is. However not all of the fat transferred will survive. I am assuming only abut 400 CC's will survive. I worry if this will not be enough but the truth is I wont know until it happens which makes me anxious. I told all of this to Dr. Lalla and he explained that everybody is different. if your butt is larger not in volume but just in size in general, than it would require more fat to fill the area. That is why larger women sometimes need a lot more fat. These things should be common sense but my anxiety tends to get in the way of that LOL. I'm posting current pictures, wish pics, and the workouts dr. lalla suggested a try.
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

I had my first consultation with Dr. Lalla on April 1st, 2014. I went with a friend and shared consultation. We were basically acquiring information and asking questions. We then continue to do our own research and look into other doctors and decide to go with dr. Lalla. We each scheduled 2nd appointments to basically further discuss the individual procedures and get a fixed pricing rate. We each booked for September 2014. I am currently Working out by weight lifting. Dr. Lalla actually gave me a few print outs of good exercises to do pre-surgery. On the mean time I am trying to gain a few more pounds for better results on the fat transfer and drinking my multi vitamins daily. I have already saved the majority of the money for the procedure but also applied for care credit financing and got approved. I will try to update on my experience. On the mean time, feel free to ask questions or leave any tips.

Hey when are you having surgery with Dr. Lalla?
Hey! im having surgery on september 10th
hi and congrats on your journey I am also looking into a bbl and its becoming so hard and fustrating..does Dr. Lalla charge for consult?
Thank you! & no Dr. Lalla does NOT charge for consult. First Consultation is completely free.
great ty! whats the difference in lazer lipo did he suggest you have that instead of regular lipo? did he tell you how many bbl's he has performed? Im sorry if Im asking too many questions lol
I will be having regular aggresive laser lipo and then the laser. So basically im having both procedures. Laser kills the fat cells therefore it cannot be transferred which is why i must do aggresive first. & dont worry im open to answering your questions. :-)
ty hun! Im going with DR. Lalla aswell he said he can do laser lipo and bbl but I wasnt aware the laser kills the fat...im going to try and schedule for october I hope to see your after pics! and ty for answering my questions good luck on everything..
Congratulation for your decision.God bless you
Thank you!
Congratulations on choosing you! And please keep us posted. Would love to support you. Also Would you mind sharing your pre-surgery exercises with us?
Thank you so much! I will post that shortly along with my before pics and wish pics.
Cool! :-) Thanks!
Welcome to RS & congrats!! I'm sure you'll be able to get the results u want :-) You should post some before pics & wish pics
Aww thank you! I really hope I do get the results I want. I will be making a new post with my current thoughts. My before pics and my wish pics shortly.