I Am So Happy! - Jenkintown, PA

What a wonderful experience. Dr. Genter has the...

What a wonderful experience. Dr. Genter has the most fantastic bedside manor. I was so comfortable with the entire surgery, from my initial consultation though to my four month follow up appointment. The results are exactly what Dr. Genter said would happen. I wish I had this procedure 10 years ago. I love my new body. My partner loves my new body. I feel gorgeous. Thank you to Dr. Genter and his beautiful, professional, supportive team. Thank you...thank you...thank you!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the mommy makeover community.

Abington Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Genter is a professional, wonderfully skilled physician. The first time my partner saw my nude body, after my procedure, his reaction...."Dr. Genter is a true artist!" It's obvious he loves what he does and takes great time, care and pride to ensure his patients are well informed, prepared and pleased with their surgery and results. Have no fear, you are in very capable, experienced hands with Dr. Genter and his team!