Annoying Chin and Cheek Fuzz Gone at Last! - Jamaica, NY

I was so used to getting my face threaded weekly...

I was so used to getting my face threaded weekly but I freaked out when I noticed the hairs were getting thicker, darker and more noticeable. yikes! i researched and found out about electrolysis, hopped around to a few places and felt like my hair was just being tweezed instead of treated. i was finally recommended here by a family friend who is getting her bikini area treated. its a small office, super clean, located in a private house. i felt really cozy and the treatments seem to be effective. some of the thinner hairs are gone, the coarser ones seem to be thinner. 3 weeks later and im scheduled for another appointment soon! excited!

More hair gone!

super excited! my results are superb! my facial hair is visibly thinner. thank god...summer's here and i was dreading walking around in public or even go on dates with that annoying fuzz! I will soon be venturing to my arms and stomach area. cant wait to be completely hair free. totally hooked on electrolysis

some pics!

Preya

When I first saw Preya, I was taken aback. Most of the previous electrologists I had been to were little old ladies but she was pretty young! She was very polite and friendly, asked if I was comfortable and was really very keen to how I was handling the treatment. She's the only one working there. The office was a little hard to find, it was in a private house, but there was plenty of parking and no one there to stare at my red, swollen face afterward. Thank God! She worked pretty fast and I would recommend her to anyone! She's free 7 days a week which fits my work schedule perfectly. I plan on working on my bikini and breast area after I finish my face. Cannot wait!