Blepharoplasty for Undereye Bags - Jaipur, India

Complete nightmare. I had my first Blepharoplasty...

Complete nightmare. I had my first Blepharoplasty at the age of 20 without much research and am living to regret it. I went in with flawless skin and came out after 40 minutes with bloched up, purple-red skin, badly stitched up in hurry by my doctor, Dr. G.S. Kalra. It was THE WORST mistake of my life and I am left with an ugly scar under my skin which is an uglier brown-grey. I cannot emphasize enough how important research is, talk to doctors before you go in for such an important procedure.
When I complained about the scar, Dr. Kalra told me to apply Mederma, Contractubex. None of it helped. Finally, he stopped taking my calls. He is is the worst doctor I have encountered in my life, not just for leaving me with a scar but because he has no ethics at all. I had corrective treatment a few days ago and am very happy with the results. Unfortunately, it took years of agony, weeping to gather the courage to go in for a second blephoroplasty.
I am now considering laser treatment to lighten the scar (left by Doctor Kalra) but I am giving scar camaflouge makeup first. Enough surgeries already.

Dr. G.S. Kalra

If there were lesser stars, I would have marked in minuses. I have had to call repeatedly but kalra ignored my calls, he spoilt my skin, scarred it, ruined it, had no ethics at all.

Megan, I am recovering fine but the scar will take time to go-my doctor recommends laser or plastic surgery. I will keep the site posted :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your first experience with your blepharoplasty. How is your recovery going with the correction you just had??

Meagn,

Can you recommend top of the top surgeons for belpharoplasty?

I had surgery April 20, 2011. The bags returned 2 months later and I feel that one eye is bigger than the other one.

to do the surgery for second a time, I want to make sure that i have the best belpharoplasty surgeon there is.

To tell you the truth, the more I search and read, the more I am confused let alone get tired. All I find on the net that all claim of being the best

My best advice is to keep doing research, as you are. You can cross reference reviews, so look them up on here (if they are on here they are board certified), check their Yelp reviews, etc. You can always comment on the reviews people have left on here to ask more about their experience. Read their bios, read the answers they have provided to Q&A's etc. Once you have identified a few you would consider going to book consultations so you can meet them in person and ask any remaining questions you have.

Here is a blog that might be helpful:

5 cosmetic surgery consultation tips: success is no secret

Is it better to have blepharoplasty at eye institute, example Bascom palmer eye institute in Florida and Casey Eye institute in Oregon where they have Oculofacial Plastic Surgeons?