Blepharoplasty for Undereye Bags - Jaipur, India

Complete nightmare. I had my first Blepharoplasty...

Complete nightmare. I had my first Blepharoplasty at the age of 20 without much research and am living to regret it. I went in with flawless skin and came out after 40 minutes with bloched up, purple-red skin, badly stitched up in hurry by my doctor, Dr. G.S. Kalra. It was THE WORST mistake of my life and I am left with an ugly scar under my skin which is an uglier brown-grey. I cannot emphasize enough how important research is, talk to doctors before you go in for such an important procedure.
When I complained about the scar, Dr. Kalra told me to apply Mederma, Contractubex. None of it helped. Finally, he stopped taking my calls. He is is the worst doctor I have encountered in my life, not just for leaving me with a scar but because he has no ethics at all. I had corrective treatment a few days ago and am very happy with the results. Unfortunately, it took years of agony, weeping to gather the courage to go in for a second blephoroplasty.
I am now considering laser treatment to lighten the scar (left by Doctor Kalra) but I am giving scar camaflouge makeup first. Enough surgeries already.

Dr. G.S. Kalra

If there were lesser stars, I would have marked in minuses. I have had to call repeatedly but kalra ignored my calls, he spoilt my skin, scarred it, ruined it, had no ethics at all.