I Should Have Done It 10 Years Ago! Full Tummy Tuck, Muscle Repair, Lipo, Breast Reduction/Lift, Upper Eyes

I am 46 years old, married for 25 plus years and...

I am 46 years old, married for 25 plus years and had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair, lipo of flanks, breast reduction and upper eyes in November 2009.

I am now 13 weeks out from my surgery. I would do it again and wish I had done it 10 years ago. It's important that you pick a doctor that you feel 100% comfortable with do not settle for anything less. Make sure they are board certifed and have before and after pictures.

PLAN AND PREPARE FOR YOUR RECOVERY TIME. You will need help. Do exactly as your doctor says. If you smoke- Quit! If your PS offers to still perform surgery while you are smoking- FIND A NEW PS!

As for amount spent, my breast reduction was paid for by my insurance and is not include in the $8.000 above. Good Luck!

Dr. Dean DeRoberts

I felt like Dr. D and his ENTIRE staff was 100% dediciated to my sucessful surgery. If I had concerns (which believe me - I did) they were always there to answer my questions and Dr. D always made himself available to me for follow up appointments or just to discuss my concerns. He and his staff are the best and you know they truely care about you and your final results.

Congratulations on your successful treatments! We'd love to see before and after photos if you have any and would feel comfortable sharing.
Thanks for the great story. From MIAMI